Author Topic: Owen  (Read 3655 times)

You don't have a right to free speech on a privately-owned BBS.

But I have the right to write what I want as long as it doesn't break the rules.

But I have the right to write what I want as long as it doesn't break the rules.
too late for that admittance to trolling/unintelligible posts/attention whore

yeah
good luck being hate by everyone then.

too late for that admittance to trolling/unintelligible posts/attention whore

Proof of admittance? Attention Whore? You all completely misunderstood me in that topic.

yeah
good luck being hate by everyone then.

I don't care what you think of me?

Proof of admittance? Attention Whore? You all completely misunderstood me in that topic.

I think you were trolling me, to be honest.

I'm sorry if you "exercising your freedom of speech" and "opinions" pertained to those categories
it's just that they did
not my fault
it's yours
misinterpretation is no match for direct statements

I'm sorry if you "exercising your freedom of speech" and "opinions" pertained to those categories
it's just that they did
not my fault
it's yours
misinterpretation is no match for direct statements

It isn't my fault some of your posts were subliminal in that thread either? Contradiction?

...and you lie about leaving, lmao.

I think you were trolling me, to be honest.
you were being an ass in a topic about a man who survived three fatal shotgun blasts
by saying that he should've killed the other guy
using his location as a justification since he lives "near the hood"

:/

I don't care what you think of me?
and that's the ball game, folks

It isn't my fault some of your posts were subliminal in that thread either? Contradiction?

...and you lie about leaving, lmao.
I left the thread
as you should've
I never said I'd left the forum

you were being an ass in a topic about a man who survived three fatal shotgun blasts
by saying that he should've killed the other guy
using his location as a justification since he lives "near the hood"

:/

HAHA What? I never said he should kill the guy. I said it would be stupid to get revenge. LMFAO.

You should quote me on that, I seriously want you to quote me where I said he should have killed the guy? The whole basis to my argument on that thread, was to not fall into the hood mentality and do something back. It must have completely went through one ear and out the other.

But, I will express my right of free speech.
You have no rights here, badspot can ban anyone at anytime for anything.
Why are you citing an American document (see, constitution or whatever) when this website might as well be owned by a Russian man who's living in China hosting from Canada?

You have no rights here, badspot can ban anyone at anytime for anything.
Why are you citing an American document (see, constitution or whatever) when this website might as well be owned by a Russian man who's living in China hosting from Canada?

Free speech as in, I can write what I want on here, as long as it doesn't break the rules? I thought we established this.