Poll

What new spell do you want?

Force Push/Pull
Barrier
Confuse
Lightning
Comet
Counter

Author Topic: Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG || Server Downtime 11/22/11 - ??/??/??  (Read 26562 times)

lol you actually have super admins that don't listen to you. stuffty moderation at this server complete fail because of that

Heed, I went to your server to say I wanted to not have bullstuff where we point out why our server is better than the other's, but you're a douche. :c

Heed, I went to your server to say I wanted to not have bullstuff where we point out why our server is better than the other's, but you're a douche. :c
Then fix it, or are you saying this cause heed said something to you about it in his server

I blame the mega goblins/rendermen. Seriously. The day that we got mega goblins I went from 200 something to 1200 something, and that was on 1x exp. At 2x I got to ~2200 maybe more. I got someone from level 13 to 1200 in about an hour.

I agree. I got invited to a party on that day, I just decided to accept it.
I was level 580 or something, the guys were killing rendermen, and in less than a minute I got from level 580 to 2075 or something. I wasn't really happy because that just takes the fun away. But at least it protects me from freekillers.

lol you actually have super admins that don't listen to you.
False. I listen to Gamefandan.

Also, by the way Game - can we do something about the swamp? Took me about an hour, but I fixed it :D
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 05:17:37 AM by Big Brother »

i never said my server is better, mine is nothing like yours. i usually host TDMs. this is an rpg. for me this isn't fun because of the administration and lack of RPG elements. everyone feels the same when figthing, tier weapons, no special skills and such, pvp all over.
False. I listen to Gamefandan.

Also, by the way Game - can we do something about the swamp? Took me about an hour, but I fixed it :D
i never said all his super admins don't listen. i said he HAS super admins that don't listen.

hi

You banned me because i spammed after otis kept killing me at spawn? You idiot knowing is half the battle...

You banned me because i spammed after otis kept killing me at spawn? You idiot knowing is half the battle...

sorry, but in the first place, spamming is bannable
and second, why are you quoting GI joe

sorry, but in the first place, spamming is bannable
and second, why are you quoting GI joe
Ok he did this 8 times normal the 2 times i had a gold wep but idc.

What I don't like is how the Kobolds and Ice Goblins are faaaar easier to kill than the Mountain Trolls. The Ice Goblins can probably be killed when you reach level 300 or so, but then the Mountain Trolls require a level of 1000 or so to be killed competently.

What I don't like is how the Kobolds and Ice Goblins are faaaar easier to kill than the Mountain Trolls. The Ice Goblins can probably be killed when you reach level 300 or so, but then the Mountain Trolls require a level of 1000 or so to be killed competently.

Buy health potions so you won't have to worry about the counterattack.