Poll

What new spell do you want?

Force Push/Pull
Barrier
Confuse
Lightning
Comet
Counter

Author Topic: Gamefandan's Ultimate Monster RPG || Server Downtime 11/22/11 - ??/??/??  (Read 26638 times)

There should be a limit on how low a level you can kill.
Anybody lower level can kill a higher level, but a higher level has a limit to killing lower levels. Or maybe, their damage is just reduced in half or something if they're a higher level. I've seen some high levels just spawn kill lower levels and I find it quite unfair

Magma dudes need to be edited, I dont see how they can just "decide" that you dont deserve to live... Despite your level. Its handicapped.

Also there needs to be more moderation, the second a mod leaves everyone starts spawn killing.

Oh and the donate = higher level is stupid; I can understand getting gold weps because theyre easy as hell to get already, but I hate when theres a level 6k bragging about how awesome he is when all he did was donate 50 bucks.

unwritten rules and enforce them,
lies and slander, i enforce a fixed set of rules, one being 'Don't irritate people repeatedly'.

After being harassed by Tingalz, I insulted him once and got banned for insulting an admin.

Way to go.
3 people were telling me at once to ban you so i did, lol.

3 people were telling me at once to ban you so i did, lol.

Funny how I didn't even kill anyone at a interval of 1 hour by that time but k.

lies and slander, i enforce a fixed set of rules, one being 'Don't irritate people repeatedly'.

Because someone shooting you with a spear once is repeated.

Funny how I didn't even kill anyone at a interval of 1 hour by that time but k.

Because someone shooting you with a spear once is repeated.
that wasn't what i was referring to at all, I WAS REFERRING TO:

For ages, you've been questioning every move any admin does.

and don't give me that 'curiosity' bullstuff because it's none of your business.

admins get jets:

HERESY

you get banned for killing in the spawn area even though it is enforced six times in one spot:

WHAT THE forget

you don't receive golden weapons when you ask:

THIS SERVER IS stuff

guys if you don't like it, leave

you're doing us a favor by following this advice

that wasn't what i was referring to at all, I WAS REFERRING TO:

and don't give me that 'curiosity' bullstuff because it's none of your business.

And don't give me that 'every' bullstuff because I am not asking you why you go take a stuff and others tuff, even related to the server.

Why every admin (more or less) of popular servers think they are the gate of Heaven and everything they say is right.

Not saying this is the case of all the admins.

Not saying all you do is bad, I seen you do more good things that good. But still.

Also one question, please remind me why are we even talking about this?

admins get jets:

HERESY

you get banned for killing in the spawn area even though it is enforced six times in one spot:

WHAT THE forget

you don't receive golden weapons when you ask:

THIS SERVER IS stuff

guys if you don't like it, leave

you're doing us a favor by following this advice

First: I don't mind that. At all. That is limited to Skill4Life when he just jets around and blows the forget out of me and other people.

Second: Yeah, agree, yet, I am not sure how you can "spawnkill" if when inside the castle you have infinite health. (Yeah I know about Spears and Implosion, but can't the Spells be somehow disabled while inside the borders?).

Third: I agree on that.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 03:05:20 PM by LeetZero »

I win.

Multiclienting to gain EXP or something like that.

Ban inbound?

Also one question, please remind me why are we even talking about this?

Because you insulted tingalz and his banning.

Almost all of the bans or kicks I made on that server while you were there, you questioned me about them. I wasn't referring to me doing things in every day life, as you so blatantly put it - "taking a stuff and other stuff". Don't deny this information. I am not the 'gate of heaven', you're just too dilluded to understand that you did wrong.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 04:39:51 PM by Big Brother »

The admin is always right! (Unless they are wrong.)

:o gamefandan is wrong

In this case I'm not wrong B)