Has v20 screwed up for you?

Yes
15 (62.5%)
No
6 (25%)
It is right now
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: V20 Won't work  (Read 2043 times)

I downloaded v20 when it came out yesterday and when i launch it...the launcher comes up and when it's done it says "Launching Blockland.exe" then it closes itself, the console doesn't even come up... help me please.

if this is any help here is my launcher text file.

Badspot

• Administrator
It occurs to me I should have put more console messages in the launcher.

Anyway, what is in your my documents/Blockland folder?

It occurs to me I should have put more console messages in the launcher.

Anyway, what is in your my documents/Blockland folder?

You mean this?

Badspot

• Administrator
Ok that seems fine.  Do you have any security software installed that might prevent the launcher from running a CreateProcess call? 

Ok that seems fine.  Do you have any security software installed that might prevent the launcher from running a CreateProcess call? 

Just Windows Fire Wall.

Oh and my Modem is a Router also like 2 in 1, so could that be blocking it?

What happens if you double click Blockland? Please post the console.log if one is created.

What happens if you double click Blockland? Please post the console.log if one is created.

It can't even reach the console part, just the launcher and i already posted the file with that.

See the attached image. I have drawn a red arrow point at Blockland. Double click on that file and if it generates a console.log post it. Or if it makes any popups describe them.

See the attached image. I have drawn a red arrow point at Blockland. Double click on that file and if it generates a console.log post it. Or if it makes any popups describe them.

Only thing it says is, "Please run the game via BlocklandLauncher.exe".

Badspot

• Administrator
Post the "console" file from that folder please.

Post the "console" file from that folder please.

Oh...Lol, about that..., It's not mine, see a friend of mine thought that I was missing something so he gave me a copy of his BL folder (without the key of course) to try and that didn't work so... that's why I had a console file. Sorry about that.

Oh...Lol, about that..., It's not mine, see a friend of mine thought that I was missing something so he gave me a copy of his BL folder (without the key of course) to try and that didn't work so... that's why I had a console file. Sorry about that.

Since the purpose of the launcher is to download these files, it is profoundly hard to debug whether they are working when you show us files from other people. Why would you not even mention that you had done that? It just delays solving your problem.

If you delete this folder and run the launcher, what happens? Does the folder come back?

i hate it when that happens but i got it to work some one should post a topic for help how to install V20 on PCs and MACs and also how to fix launching errors