Update Whores

Author Topic: Update Whores  (Read 3254 times)

Rose tinted much.

v8 was buggy, exploitable, had a messy addon system, had no official events, etc, etc. The best thing about v8 was the smaller community and the pre-v9 excitement. c:

v9 was the last update worth getting excited about. Since then its all been good updates, but none that require such odd hype.

Events are a unneccesary waste of time

add on system was just fine

and there were good ones at that, not stufftons of gunpacks and brickpacks these days, not saying
more bricks is bad, but things felt more organized.

I use default bricks not for nostalgia (tony) I use them cause I dont waste time searching, I dislike having to press B and start scavenging for the right 8x octo pipe etc. Just like hitting my presets and ready to go.

I use default bricks not for nostalgia (tony) I use them cause I dont waste time searching, I dislike having to press B and start scavenging for the right 8x octo pipe etc. Just like hitting my presets and ready to go.

I don't use default bricks for nostalgia. I sure do love having to keep track of all the custum bricks I used so I don't accidentally run a server without a missing brick pack and end up with a ruined build.

add on system was just fine

I feel a stomach ulcer coming on, you mad, mad, cow. >:U

I don't use default bricks for nostalgia. I sure do love having to keep track of all the custum bricks I used so I don't accidentally run a server without a missing brick pack and end up with a ruined build.

Assuming you are being sarcastic, and putting that thought aside. Hypothetically say you would never have to keep track of custom bricks as the game adds anything in for you, so never again a ruined build.

Would you still not use custom bricks?

No, just no......
Without them, a lot of servers would be stuff

Guess what? Bump.

What is there to bump? Blockland versions are almost a thing of the past now.

Isnt this bannable?
why does everybody ask this as a response to every little offense

why don't you just check the rules

why does everybody ask this as a response to every little offense

why don't you just check the rules
Im pretty sure bumping a topic this old for no reason is bannable
Ive seen it happen before