Update Whores

Author Topic: Update Whores  (Read 3248 times)

The same goes for: "I'm hoping for v20 and make a thread about it" and later: "omg v20 really sucks because we can't make custom ui possible to use custom  brick textures/custom skins anymore!!!" And now some other idiot started a v21 topic. Maybe he started it to provoke other people.

The same goes for: "I'm hoping for v20 and make a thread about it" and later: "omg v20 really sucks because we can't make custom ui possible to use custom  brick textures/custom skins anymore!!!" And now some other idiot started a v21 topic. Maybe he started it to provoke other people.
the thread wasn't any of the phrases you mentioned you dumbforget

i didn't start it to provoke people

PLUS
you're ignoring almost everything i said in the thread, except when i asked for proof of Sheath being fed up about this and you linked me here

what in the almighty forget is wrong with you

I don't think there is a v21.

The whole launcher thing is made so Badspot can update little bugs and such without having to update.

Remember how v18 to v19 was like so fast? I'm guessing that's why v20 has this.

The whole launcher thing is made so Badspot can update little bugs and such without having to update.

As in that, I mean by without making a new version

...Isn't that bannable?

If it was directed at the OP, yes. As it stands, it does still look bannable, but not as strongly.

...Isn't that bannable?
The thread isn't about editing quotes or looking like a friend, so no.

the best avatar is no avatar

Too bad you don't have one, so your redundant sentence is void, and you're instantly a gigantic forgetbutt !!!!

hey why are you here i thought you were too elitist for this forum  :cookieMonster:

People who dislike me posting vicious rumors, including that, is something that is out of my control. If you chose to be naive and believe everything you read, so be it.

Well it did take a year to get this update, So think people should be allowed to moan.

for v21 i want to time travel to v8 anyone else?

Rose tinted much.

v8 was buggy, exploitable, had a messy addon system, had no official events, etc, etc. The best thing about v8 was the smaller community and the pre-v9 excitement. c:

v9 was the last update worth getting excited about. Since then its all been good updates, but none that require such odd hype.

v11 was pretty hypey to me.

I loved v8 for a few reasons.

The unique add-ons
The community
The way people built with default bricks only.
V8 zombiemod.