Author Topic: Cat Leads Rescuer To Her Kittens  (Read 1147 times)

After being thrown from a car in the city of March, England, Jolie, a young black cat, was fed and nursed back to health by a good samaritan, who then called the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA), Ely Weekly News reported.

(Scroll for photo.)

The frail cat was taken to the vet for treatment. It was obvious that she had just given birth to kittens, so after her recovery, RSPCA inspector Jon Knight returned with her to the location where she was found with the hope of finding the kittens.

Here, STV reports, is where the magic began.

"...It was such a rural area, I had little hope of finding them myself," Knight told the station.

"When she started to get really vocal at first I thought she was calling to the kittens, but then it became clear that she was actually calling to me! I began to follow her and she took me through the rear garden, across a ploughed field and into a farm yard."

Knight found the kittens, still too small to open their eyes, and brought them back to the vet along with Jolie.

"They would have only lasted two days if she had not taken me to them," Knight told the Daily Mail.

Thanks to Jolie's maternal instincts, all four kittens are healthy and being cared for at an RSPCA center with their mother until they are ready for adoption.

Click here to learn about abandoned pets and the animal overpopulation debate.

PHOTO of the rescued cat and kittens:

source
this is exactly why some of my faith in humanity is being restored <3

d'aww
forget you cats, why do you always have to be so cute?

Don't quote it. It's so hard to read.
I'll just read the article
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 08:34:41 AM by Trogtor »

So because a cat is smarter than normal this "restores your faith in the human race"?
Pssh, whatever plants your brick.

Still, pretty heartwarming tale.

That cat looks exactly like my cat

So because a cat is smarter than normal this "restores your faith in the human race"?
Pssh, whatever plants your brick.

Still, pretty heartwarming tale.
>rescuer
the cat was asking the person to come with them, and they didn't get all richardy and throw the cat or kick it across the street.
because someone actually CARED about another species rather than their own.

>rescuer
the cat was asking the person to come with them, and they didn't get all richardy and throw the cat or kick it across the street.
because someone actually CARED about another species rather than their own.

They were taking care of the cat.
They aren't going to kick it across the street after saving its life.

They were taking care of the cat.
They aren't going to kick it across the street after saving its life.
that's true, but animal cruelty is so widespread these days that i would have expected people to let it die :<

it's not magic it's a cat

This is just so heartwarming.
Instances when totally different animals are able to communicate always make me happy somehow.

For example, this owl and cat  c:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g

that's true, but animal cruelty is so widespread these days that i would have expected people to let it die :<

It was a person that works in a Vet Hospital.  You need to learn to distinguish "Paid" animal help, from "Stranger" animal help.

The fact someone threw the cat out of a car to start with ruins the whole "Faith in humanity" thing.

Edit:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zJv0gssH2s&feature=related
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 10:13:29 AM by Jerkface »

Adorable kitten... is adorable.

THESE CAT TOPICS MAKE ME GO D'AWWW

I love cats.