Poll

Should I lock this RP?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Thug City Roleplay - The Beginning of a New Era.  (Read 54694 times)

damnit aren't you people dead yet

Suddenly, out of loving NOWHERE, Finn McCoolguy appears! As he hovers above the city, looking over the area with an expression full of sorrow, he lets out a sigh.

"Man... this place could have actually been good."

He tosses his Cardboard Box Gundam off to the side, and it makes a crater on the surface of the Earth, where it lands. As he pulls off his Gundam, three pairs of wings can be spotted on his back.

"I can only hope that no other city ends up like this one. Poor people."

As he sheds a single tear, he produces a neutron bomb and drops it onto the city, incinerating everything within a 50-mile radius.

BAD END.
CONTINUE?
YES / NO

This is a fail.

This has been stated, many, many times.

Gamer, 9 to 4, we win. Lock this.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 06:34:43 PM by xxxxkill »

Suddenly Dumbstuff O'Flannigan returns from exile to open his star fish and let the contents spill out.

We aren't trolling. Unlike trolling, we have something to gain from this. You and Secret Agent being gone. This isn't for stuffs and giggles, although things you post make us laugh because you guys are so loving stupid.

They won't leave the entire forum just because you troll their thread. All this will do is make them angry. Of course you colossal morons have no idea of foresight.

They won't leave the entire forum just because you troll their thread. All this will do is make them angry. Of course you colossal morons have no idea of foresight.

Locking this topic will be enough.

That is our goal for now.

I approve of this thread.

That is our goal for now.
What, to have one less stuffty forum game so your even stufftier forum game can be successful? You're pathetic.
Or is it that you want to make them angry?

This still isn't locked?
COME ON

What, to have one less stuffty forum game so your even stufftier forum game can be successful? You're pathetic.
Or is it that you want to make them angry?

This is pointless and, it is just ridiculous how much godmodding occurs.
I'm saying this is a bad RP, and is needs to be locked.