Starches pic

I dont see anything strange
5 (25%)
ic
5 (25%)
gat
10 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification Updates Revealed pg. 14  (Read 26722 times)

Barretts out, now for more progress on tac weapons :D

Hurry up with the M4 Shotty! :D
Just kidding, take all the time you want. :)

If you join the Herb Productions Inc. Steam group you will get betas to mods including the tactical weapons pack.

Darn this isn't biting. I'm suprised noone commented on Aware's models, there epic.

Hey guise, Aware sent me this.

Why is it green you may ask. Because it's the color of herbs, so that make's it even more epic.

That is the older version of the Barrett M82.

Check this out

That is the older version of the Barrett M82.

Check this out
We are aware of this. The older version looks more blocko. Anyways were done with the barrett at the moment so don't expect much from it. It was also kinda a present for me since I've been begging Aware to model me a Barrett for years now.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 07:59:49 PM by _Dark_ »

We are aware of this. The older version looks more blocko. Anyways were done with the barrett at the moment so don't expect much from it. It was also kinda a present for me since I've been begging Aware to model me a Barrett for years now.

I guess it could be the blocko version and I acknowledge that.

Its just that there are a few mistakes in here that make the M82 not exactly noticeable. But since this is Blockland, its a pretty awesome model.

Bump with some news.
Tactical Weapons and every weapon we've made so far will now have ammo. We will be working on the old weapons ammo tommorow.

Oh my god, Aware made some amazing looking models.
The M4 acog looks really nice, but the proportions are kinda weird.

Delays due to me being "busy" with "something".

Oh my god, Aware made some amazing looking models.
The M4 acog looks really nice, but the proportions are kinda weird.

I also saw that. It looked bad when I made it smaller, but I did it again and it looks better.
So the scope is smaller than in the picture, and the arm rest (Whatever goes into your arm) is normaly scaled when I am placing into the game. It is because I dislike it when it goes into the arm.

Guys Tactical Weapons beta 1 was released to group.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 07:51:26 PM by _Dark_ »