Poll

Choose your main religeous view that you STRONGLY BELIEVE IN from the following below:

Bhudism
3 (1.3%)
Christian, Anglican
0 (0%)
Christian, Baptist
30 (12.9%)
Christian, Evangelical denominations
7 (3%)
Christian, Eastern Orthodox
0 (0%)
Christian, Prespyterian
3 (1.3%)
Christian, Roman Catholic
13 (5.6%)
Mormon
7 (3%)
Hinduism
1 (0.4%)
Greek Mythology
7 (3%)
Islam, Shi'i
0 (0%)
Islam, Sunni
6 (2.6%)
Christian, Other denominations
17 (7.3%)
Islam, Other denominations
1 (0.4%)
Smaller Cult/Other
7 (3%)
None, Athiestic
95 (40.8%)
Impartial, Atheistic to avoid controversy.
7 (3%)
Judaism
2 (0.9%)
Agnosticism
27 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 233

Author Topic: What is your Religeous Affiliation?  (Read 19216 times)

He still provides the options of not being tied to this broken creation (The physical universe) after we die.
10k post.
Whee.

i'm actually quite serious about that
because I don't mind him existing. if I die and nothing happens, nothing gained nothing lost. but if something good happens, something gained nothing lost.

John 14:16

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

You need to still ask for that salvation.

10k post.
Whee.

OH MY GOODNESS I MISSED THAT

John 14:16

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

People born in tribal areas of the world who have no exposure to Christianity go.... where?

Hell, right? Because they simply didn't believe?

as a kid I probably asked quite a few times.
whether if I was scared into doing, forced to do it, or otherwise. haha

Adam and Eve.
god > adam > eve > humans
what about extra-terrestrials?
you know, there's millions of religions, how do we know which is right?
I hate the feeling of never knowing something

until I die
but then I can't share my findings with others :c

He still provides the options of not being tied to this broken creation (The physical universe) after we die.
I wouldn't say the universe is broken. Quite a lovely place, actually. Running just fine and smooth, like clockwork....

People born in tribal areas of the world who have no exposure to Christianity go.... where?

How do you know they haven't truely heard of God?

There are tons of missionaries everywhere, and a good amount of people believe everyone hears or experiences in some way.

as a kid I probably asked quite a few times.
whether if I was scared into doing, forced to do it, or otherwise. haha

Did you ever truly mean it? Did you really want to be forgiven and saved? Or was it just being forced to?

Did you ever truly mean it? Did you really want to be forgiven and saved? Or was it just fear?

One of the various times was out of fear.

Kid-me probably truly meant it.
I don't recall if I ever truly meant it, as a kid I was a non-denominational Christian because that is what my parents taught me/told me.

I'm quite sure I did it once when I was 13/14, truly meant it and whatnot, before I went anti-religion and apathetic about his existence.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2011, 09:58:55 PM by Blastdown »

2 Peter 3 : 9
9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

"We do not know how God is dealing with people in lands yet unreached by the gospel, but from Scripture we can see that He will never condemn anyone unjustly, but will be faithful to reveal Himself to anyone who looks for His salvation."

The pole is incorrect. Atheist is not impartial, agnostic is. Atheist believe in an absolute. Agnostic is a skeptic.

Where's Norse paganism, Heathenism?

Where's Norse paganism, Heathenism?
The Norse aren't considered important enough for this poll, please opt for the "Smaller Cult/Other" option to represent yourself. Thank you for your contributions to Science and the Betterment of Humanity. I'm proud of you, son.

i lead many small cults that plan to reinstate me as ruler of the world