Author Topic: The [random] Brick Thread!  (Read 500 times)

Post any random brick like the Golden Brick which does not exist. I repeat. The golden brick DOES NOT EXIST! But anyways post any made-up brick. As for an example I will give a real brick that obviously EVERYBODY knows and If you don't know it then.. Your missing out: The PS3 Brick is a brick that can only be found in the kitchen. You must break out the window without admin teleporting powers and travel 10 miles until you reach the end of the map. Fall off the map for 7 minutes and you will get the PS3 brick that will grant you special bricks and events that you've always wanted.

And who knows. Some of these bricks might be true :o
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 06:44:11 AM by PurpleMetro »

The [random] Brick Thread brick can only be found in a good thread

What are you talking about? The golden brick does exist, I found it some time ago and unlocked adventure mode -.-

This is going to be a topic full of forced brick ideas (fads) and the Golden Brick. If the Adventure Mode were true Badspot wouldn't have made it that hard to get.

This is going to be a topic full of forced brick ideas (fads) and the Golden Brick. If the Adventure Mode were true Badspot wouldn't have made it that hard to get.
No you don't understand what i'm saying. I'm not gonna make a suggestion topic for brick ideas. Just post your bricks that you have RECENTLY DISCOVERED.

i found a 2x2 after i spawned it