infiniteLoop - Advertising IRC2

Author Topic: infiniteLoop - Advertising IRC2  (Read 2700 times)

So I start up Blockland, and the IRC notifier immedatly pops up and notifies me of a new message. I open the GUI and see this:

He's basically spamvertising his crappy mod by messaging everyone on IRC. It also seems like he's using some kind of bot which monitors the player lists and notifies when somone connects.
Discuss.

Boohoohoo, let's all cry and report infiniteLoop for receiving 8 lines of chat messages once a month.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 03:34:53 PM by Badspot »

Boohoohoo, let's all cry and report infiniteLoop for receiving 8 lines of chat messages once a month.

you're stupid

I'm not sure the mods would agree with it, I for one wouldn't mind it. But you should have checked with the mods of IRC first.

Thats not the point. The point is you are pissing people off by saying "DOWNLOAD MY MOD" to everyone who doesnt already use it

I've banned him from the IRC room. It won't really stop him doing it but if I find out he continues he'll win a ban from RTB4.

I've banned him from the IRC room. It won't really stop him doing it but if I find out he continues he'll win a ban from RTB4.

I have no more interest in doing it. Also I have many more blockland IDS so winning is not a problem here.

I have no more interest in doing it. Also I have many more blockland IDS so winning is not a problem here.

you sound like a friend

Also I have many more blockland IDS so winning is not a problem here.

3 isn't that many more ...

I got it as well, was pretty confused

3 isn't that many more ...

Yes, and those are only the three i've needed to use.