Author Topic: Pixel Avatars - 2  (Read 3385 times)

Is very cute.

Can someone do my current avatar with no potato?

What's the color of the pants?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:12:47 PM by Comatose »

Found some in my dropbox:

Blockland Forums:

Wynd_Fox:

Rugged:

Dwarf:

Classic Tron Characters:

Tophat:

Slenderman:

ALSO, You guys gotta stick to one pixel scale. You cant have big pixels with little pixels in it. It just looks horrible D:

Alright... Here is what it looks like when you completely scale up a sprite 2x and up the resolution:

x 2 =

Someone should make my avatar.

« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 07:04:08 PM by BlockStar »

ALSO, You guys gotta stick to one pixel scale. You cant have big pixels with little pixels in it. It just looks horrible D:
No one listens.

No one listens.
i would but i don't really understand your point. also posting new hats in a sec

i would but i don't really understand your point. also posting new hats in a sec
k

i would but i don't really understand your point

Each and every pixel "block" is EXACTLY the same size.

Some of the pixel "blocks" are smaller than others, and it does not look good.

Each and every pixel "block" is EXACTLY the same size.

Some of the pixel "blocks" are smaller than others, and it does not look good.
I see on the top left corner those pixels are smaller then the others and on mine the mouth is smaller for a reason.

I see on the top left corner those pixels are smaller then the others and on mine the mouth is smaller for a reason.

That is...

I sure hope you're joking.

Anyways, the small mouth still looks bad.

I might make another new one today.

Thats the original size. The big one is just scaled up. You're supposed to make them small and scale them up, not add smaller pixels to the bigger version. Sorry, but it just looks bad.

Like look at my avatar. All the pixels are the same size. I made it small then scaled it up afterward. How it should be...

And look at the 40 that I made on the OP. the small ones at the top are the original. I only scaled them up so you can actually see them...

/end rant
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:48:53 AM by Xinakam »