Author Topic: Blockland Main Adventure Mode [Sneak Peak Pictures]  (Read 7761 times)

What is this?
Ok. I'm going to tell you the truth. Blockland Main Adventure mode is NOT; I repeat Blockland Main Adventure mode is NOT real. It is a big joke made-up by the members. The way people tricked you into thinking it was real was by making up things in the game-mode. There are mini-bosses, and shops or atleast thats all I heard about. And you have to do some specific things to find it. The most-chosen thing was the key brick. Badspot's first ever brick. The GOLDEN brick. The golden brick produced more GLOW FX than any other brick. It is said to find it that you must progress to the bottom of the slate. You will see a landscape with a fountain and then... You will see the Golden Brick. And remember. This is all made up. But I have come up with an idea. Instead of this being a joke.. Why not make this real?

What is included in Blockland Main Adventure Mode?
You will start off at the first level. Which is still in progress. After finishing the first level which is also the tutorial, you are sent to the shop which is also the checkpoint place. In the shop you can buy stuff as well as go in Blockland Main Adventure Mode levels. You will fight mini-bosses, zombies, and much much more

Can I be a Beta-Tester?
Sure but i'm not allowing that many spots. I will allow 5 beta-testers. The limit will decrease if I don't get that much. The registration form:
Ingame Name
RTB
IRC Name
Past Experiences
Talents

There are currently no slots open

Server Info

Sources
The currently Active Blockland Main Adventure Mode Thread
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:35:04 PM by PurpleMetro »

Beta Testers
Ingame Name : Draith / I'm_AFK

RTB : I'm_AFK

IRC Name : Mainly Draith.

Past Experiences : Gamfandan's RPG; lvl 1257 (which is low compard to like everyone else.)  :cookieMonster: And I think lvl 70 or something on DRPG, I used to run an Archer that would craft everything. I can 'rp', although I prefer to be doge.

Talents : Well...I have the talent of being B). Lolna, I can build great, and if needed, be competetive in a DM (which gets me the most kills.) Also good with events, vce and such.
Ingame Name - Rooster
RTB - rooster767
IRC Name - Rooster
Past Experiences - I remember when I learned how to event, and build fairly well before I bought the game, and I created a relayed rocket launcher, complete with alarms, and stuff.
Talents - I am skilled at both building, and eventing.
Ingame Name Pablo
RTB None
IRC Name Pablo
Past Experiences Purple Walrus Clan
Talents Mostly known in Blockland for my Youtube Videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/BlocklandPablo
Ingame Name : Munk

RTB : Carolben

IRC Name : Munk (if on, I use RTB4)

Past Experiences : None really.

Talents : Coding, which means I can easily do events.
Ingame Name- Phillip
RTB- Phillip
IRC Name- Phillip
Past Experiences- Officer and Admin in GBLD
Talents- Simple to medium events and  terrain building.  

Sneak Peak Pictures

A part of the Road

Some Glowing Mushrooms. Ooh gradient!

Front of the Golden Brick Shrine

The full view of the Road to the Golden Brick Shrine

A sneak peak of the Save/Load Station in the Main Base

A view of the Whole Garden

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 01:36:09 PM by PurpleMetro »

Past Experiences : Gamfandan's RPG; lvl 1257 (which is low compard to like everyone else.)  :cookieMonster: And I think lvl 70 or something on DRPG, I used to run an Archer that would craft everything. I can 'rp', although I prefer to be doge.

Talents : Well...I have the talent of being B). Lolna, I can build great, and if needed, be competetive in a DM (which gets me the most kills.) Also good with events, vce and such.

I knew there was never an adventure mode. It just turned into a really old joke and I'm sick of it now.

I knew there was never an adventure mode. It just turned into a really old joke and I'm sick of it now.
I know its a joke and some people are sick of it. But Jasa you won't be once this project succeeds

So, if I want to help event, I would have to apply for a beta testing slot? Also, don't you already have another project going?

So, if I want to help event, I would have to apply for a beta testing slot? Also, don't you already have another project going?
Yes I do. But this one will be more active. Besides I tried to do my RPG today but I cant do it yet. Theres a glitch in the game with the Advanced Configurations in Start Game
OT: Yes you would have to apply

Ingame Name - Rooster
RTB - rooster767
IRC Name - Rooster
Past Experiences - I remember when I learned how to event, and build fairly well before I bought the game, and I created a relayed rocket launcher, complete with alarms, and stuff.

Ingame Name - Rooster
RTB - rooster767
IRC Name - Rooster

Past Experiences : Gamfandan's RPG; lvl 1257 (which is low compard to like everyone else.)  :cookieMonster: And I think lvl 70 or something on DRPG, I used to run an Archer that would craft everything. I can 'rp', although I prefer to be doge.

Welcome to Blockland Main Adventure Mode.

Ingame Name Pablo
RTB None
IRC Name Pablo
Past Experiences Purple Walrus Clan
Talents Mostly known in Blockland for my Youtube Videos. http://www.youtube.com/user/BlocklandPablo

Ingame Name : Munk

RTB : Carolben

IRC Name : Munk (if on, I use RTB4)

Past Experiences : None really.

Talents : Coding, which means I can easily do events.

Ingame Name- Phillip
RTB- Phillip
IRC Name- Phillip
Past Experiences- Officer and Admin in GBLD
Talents- Simple to medium events and  terrain building. 

The rest of you are added. We begin tommorow morning. Get your imagination tanks ready.

I've got to refill my imaginAAATIOOOON tank