Poll

Who has a better argument?

JD
7 (35%)
Asablief
13 (65%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Author Topic: hurr hurp guys i jus had smex  (Read 7481 times)

itt: JD loses lots of respect for pinning an entire reason for an unrelated argument on someone's cartoon interests
oh no JD loses respect... but from who? e.g. who the forget are you

itt: JD loses lots of respect for pinning an entire reason for an unrelated argument on someone's cartoon interests
don't worry he's 15 YEERS OLD and has forgetED A GIRL :OO
oh no JD loses respect... but from who? e.g. who the forget are you
probably the ~43 people that agree with me right now

yeah like things that don't feel as good! heck yeah!

Yeah! Think that love is the only good thing in life! That's so true!

probably the ~43 people that agree with me right now
holy stuff 43 people! who could they beee
I mean only over 30000 people own this game but still! they're probably cool!

Yeah! Think that love is the only good thing in life! That's so true!
never said that, fallacy

holy stuff 43 people! who could they beee
I mean only over 30000 people own this game but still! they're probably cool!
never said that, fallacy
and the 9 out of 30000 people that disagree?

Now, see, you're handicapped, and don't understand this concept (which is why this thread exists in the first place) but USUALLY people read threads that actually pertain to their interests. Now, you're a handicapped little brony friend, so you don't understand that, but of course people who read the thread that's negatively viewing upon love are people who are going to share the same loving views. But it's okay, I know you have some obvious developmental disorder, because you're a brony, but hey, that's okay.
No, not really. you're a friend. lol.

and the 9 out of 30000 people that disagree?
I don't know who they are either.

Now, see, you're handicapped, and don't understand this concept (which is why this thread exists in the first place) but USUALLY people read threads that actually pertain to their interests. Now, you're a handicapped little brony friend, so you don't understand that, but of course people who read the thread that's negatively viewing upon love are people who are going to share the same loving views. But it's okay, I know you have some obvious developmental disorder, because you're a brony, but hey, that's okay.

Blaming everything on a fandom again? He's not even a brony anymore in the first place, but I can't believe you're stupid enough to say all that. I just can't.

Now, see, you're handicapped, and don't understand this concept (which is why this thread exists in the first place) but USUALLY people read threads that actually pertain to their interests.
This is why this thread exists

never said that, fallacy

You said that its better to have love then do other productive things that could be fun. Implying from your sarcasm.

You idiots are ruining your life.

You're handicapped yourself. Saying that someone is wrong since they like something that you don't like. That is loving stupid

I had love.
Then dumped her when I found out love doesn't exist.  :cookieMonster:

I didn't believe in extreme stupidity before I saw you post here.
I could tell you that if I would go that low

ITT; JD acts like the enormous twat that he is.
Seriously, if you're going to have an argument then stop flinging irrelevant insults at the other party just because you're too thick to come up with anything else

Seriously, I don't need to know about your love life. It's annoying and it's of no benefit to me and %98 of this forum, whatsoever.
You're handicapped yourself. Saying that someone is wrong since they like something that you don't like. That is loving stupid
MY ENTIRE loving POINT, RIGHT HERE^^^^^^

You said that its better to have love then do other productive things that could be fun. Implying from your sarcasm.
ok here are my points
1. love DOES feel better than almost everything else
2. I don't need any other points really