Author Topic: "Runtime Error"  (Read 447 times)

Im well aware that there are many topics related to this but they didnt help.. Everytime i host a server after a while it will come up with the "Runtime Error blockland needs to quit" error message. Ive tried deleting or disabling some addons but they dont make a difference. I don't think its something to do with V20 but i cannot fix it please help.

Im well aware that there are many topics related to this but they didnt help.. Everytime i host a server after a while it will come up with the "Runtime Error blockland needs to quit" error message. Ive tried deleting or disabling some addons but they dont make a difference. I don't think its something to do with V20 but i cannot fix it please help.

Console log plz  :cookieMonster:

Take a picture of the error.

Take a picture of the error.
Thing is im not all sure how to do that exactly :/ its probobly easy but im not new. otherwise i would

I used to get these all the time. I would fix it by going into my addons folder, and deleting all the NORMAL folders. Not the ZIP folders. Atleast, thats how it worked for me. You could try it.

I used to get these all the time. I would fix it by going into my addons folder, and deleting all the NORMAL folders. Not the ZIP folders. Atleast, thats how it worked for me. You could try it.
K ill try it thanks c:

Thankyou Becquerel it worked  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:'s for you c: