Author Topic: Masterofgames97-complete idiot  (Read 3963 times)

>Son dies.
>Dad: "Wow mean people you guys suck."

Seems legit.

Legitimately faked OH.

Guess what

[ size=90pt ]HAY YOKE GET THE MODERATOR AND GET HIM TO BAN FACEPALM HE IS BEING A BITCH[ /size ]

User was banned for this post

Aww damn lock :| i cant quote properly

Masterofgames97's ban was completely justified after his behavior.

However, he probably wouldn't have raged out like a psychopath if you guys didn't kick him into a corner for making a suggestion about a weapon.

The people who were being starfishs to him before he started spamming are just as bad as him. ex: (Dimitri Pentrenko, Yoke)

He behaved fine prior to you guys launching an all out attack on him. Instead of giving him constructive information as to why his suggestion isn't such a good idea, you guys berated him and insulted him until he snapped. To those people, you are starfishs.

Masterofgames97's ban was completely justified after his behavior.

However, he probably wouldn't have raged out like a psychopath if you guys didn't kick him into a corner for making a suggestion about a weapon.

The people who were being starfishs to him before he started spamming are just as bad as him. ex: (Dimitri Pentrenko, Yoke)

He behaved fine prior to you guys launching an all out attack on him. Instead of giving him constructive information as to why his suggestion isn't such a good idea, you guys berated him and insulted him until he snapped. To those people, you are starfishs.

Dimitri was banned for a post in the thread too  :cookieMonster:

ex: (Dimitri Pentrenko, Yoke)
dimitri is(was?) dumb anyways, not new info

Dimitri was banned for a post in the thread too  :cookieMonster:
Yes because dimitri pentrenko was pulling an, "Internet Tough Guy". How is this relevant exactly?

At first a lot of it was "It will crash the game" and "people will spam this everywhere" as well as "many topics will be posted about how this ruins the game," about a page after that it became rage wars XD.

Yes because dimitri pentrenko was pulling an, "Internet Tough Guy". How is this relevant exactly?
Idk i thought i would just mention  :cookieMonster:

Master gives me the impression that he's around 10 years old :D

Master gives me the impression that he's around 10 years old :D
>97
>13 or 14.

????

People tend to include their birth date in their username for whatever reason (It doesn't actually do anything...) and using basic arithmetic you can figure out that the person is either 13 or 14 years old based on that year.