Author Topic: Freebuild, and all the other people who have joined my server and done this.  (Read 1607 times)

Here it goes. I'm getting really annoyed at the number of people join my server and make this one pointless line of chat that has to be along the lines of "this sucks" "suck my balls" or other hate stuff.
It happens every damn day and they always aim it at me. And it's getting old. It's starting to happen to the point where I barely host because I'm tired of having my ban list full of people who just come in and say some stuffty pointless line of crap I don't need to see every day on my server.
Here is a picture of what happened today.

Lol'd at daddy is making me get off.

Anywho ill ban him from my server.

Just ban them, even though they're asking for it, because they're calling out for attention.

Oh wow.
Another one for the banlist. How interesting.
What a beautiful name history also.

"daddy's makeing me get off"

lol'd

But yeah, my servers are always passworded and I only hang around on them with friends so stuff like this won't happen, or that people will steal my builds or something...

He's probably butthurt and is holding a grudge.

I rarely host anymore because people like this connect, say "this suks" and leave. Seriously, either get to know the server better or forget off.

I rarely host anymore because people like this connect, say "this suks" and leave. Seriously, either get to know the server better or forget off.

Never happened to me when I hosted o.0

Damn, things have gone downhill.

Due to my name, I bet that my server is filled with 100% more of these people.

I rarely ban for this though...  they always come back on later going "Cna i buld uh fourt!1?"

I downloaded the localchat or whatevertheforgetitis mod that makes it so you can only hear people near you, and it prevents people from talking before they spawn. Fun!

Here it goes. I'm getting really annoyed at the number of people join my server and make this one pointless line of chat that has to be along the lines of "this sucks" "suck my balls" or other hate stuff.
It happens every damn day and they always aim it at me. And it's getting old. It's starting to happen to the point where I barely host because I'm tired of having my ban list full of people who just come in and say some stuffty pointless line of crap I don't need to see every day on my server.
Here is a picture of what happened today.
badmin get

badmin get

Give me one reason why I am a badmin.
It has to be a valid reason not just some "because i said so" or some related stuff.