Author Topic: I drew an epic  (Read 1156 times)

This is probably the first time I've actually done something constructive in GIMP.

Frankly, gaussian blur was the most helpful tool while doing this.

I don't know if this goes in Gallery, because isn't that only for builds in blockland or something
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:44:24 PM by darerd »

I thought they were lighter blue...

That cube looks quite odd. I like the glow effect though.

wo
wa
I thought they were lighter blue...
I looked in Trueno's colorset to find the blue used is 0 0 255, and this is brighter than that. Maybe it just seems like that in-game compared to everything else.
That cube looks quite odd.
At least I didn't draw it with the pencil and flood fill tool.

blue raspberry is the bomb

The cube is in two point perspective, the way you see things in real life. If it looked like a regular cube you'd only have one eye (hence the name one point perspective).

I thought drawing was done with a pencil/pen.

The cube is in two point perspective, the way you see things in real life. If it looked like a regular cube you'd only have one eye (hence the name one point perspective).
One point perspective = viewing an object where your perspective is aligned precisely with an axe the object is oriented towards
Two point perspective = viewing an object through a point on a face of two axes but still being on 0 with the third axe
Three point perspective = viewing an object in a position which does not correspond to one or two point perspectives

Also could be the amount of points you draw all of your lines to, as long as it is perfect.

My model follows the three two point perspective rule for the first definition but N/A for the second because it is not perfect.