Author Topic: what is AoT?  (Read 2981 times)

Badspot called it that.

with giant cubes of meat that plop on your head and jsut when your about to kill one a noob decides to help and start fireballing it and when they hit you and kill you while you had 5000 gold and when you go back to kick their butt and get your money back they run away screaming they wree only trying to help and call you a *******

Joy.  I have to say, in retro-spect, I don't dislike all of the people who got a bad rep for scamming, PKing and the like.  The only fun thing to do in AoT is mess with people. : / alt+f4 for gold hook

A game with a lack of updates that has been abandoned by the creator. It's saddening to see such a pearl go like this. I am surprised I still turn back to games and their forums like this when I have WoW. Speaking of which, I think the WoW forums will be more interesting. See you later.

Badspot said around last christmas he is going to make AoT in Torque SDK, he also mentioned subscription :D.

Wow, i dont think id subscribe to it unless there were MASSIVE improvements.

A game with a lack of updates that has been abandoned by the creator. It's saddening to see such a pearl go like this. I am surprised I still turn back to games and their forums like this when I have WoW. Speaking of which, I think the WoW forums will be more interesting. See you later.

ew, you play wow! kill it!

Badspot said around last christmas he is going to make AoT in Torque SDK, he also mentioned subscription :D.

I think he changed his mind.  Lets see what he has to to say.  Badspot what do you say?

Badspot

• Administrator
In order to work on AoT, I'd have to quit my job.  Not for legal reasons or anything, just pure time requirements.  It's just not in the cards financially right now. 

In order to work on AoT, I'd have to quit my job.  Not for legal reasons or anything, just pure time requirements.  It's just not in the cards financially right now. 

Amen, see what I mean? He doesn't have the time, GET OVER IT.

aots is a tv show on g4 and its short of attack of the show ... o wait wrong aots

...Why do you insist on breathing?  Just become an hero.  No one will miss you.