Author Topic: [TRB] Our new project is closed for testing and updating. (CLOSED FOR NOW)  (Read 1607 times)

*CLOSED FOR V0.5 TESTING!*

After so much talking and ideas and testing, our Farm RPG is out!

The beta version: v0.01    is not much but it will do, don't expect much, v0.5 will come probably next week.
It is made out of VCE like WALDO's was, ours is quite different then his though.  v0.5 will have many changes, fixes, and probably a different level system, Zane will probably make a scripted leveling system , but he is slow so it might come in a later version, Zane and I have been working on this for quite a while now and Dy has been inactive for a bit so it was mostly Zane and I.  Please, just don't expect much, Zane and I are discussing on what we should do to it, please make suggestions for it, we would like some of your opinions.

Website
http://trbclan.webs.com/aboutus.htm

Forum
http://trbclanforums.createaforum.com/index.php

Features

You can chop trees such as: Maple: Level 3, Pine: Level 6, Quas: Level 10, and The Unknown Tree: Level 40.

You can pick blueberries when you first start.

You can pick cherries at Level 2.

You can sell any type of tree logs. (You have to chop down trees to get logs)

You can sell blueberries and cherries.

You can reset yourself.

You can level up through the level board by the spawn building.

Level Stufs

Level Cape: 20

EXP Rankings

Level 1: 5 EXP
Level 2: 8 EXP
Level 3: 16 EXP
Level 4: 27 EXP
Level 5: 45 EXP
Level 6: 64 EXP
Level 7: 80 EXP
Level 8: 99 EXP
Level 9: 112 EXP
Level 10: 233 EXP
Level 11: 432 EXP
Level 12: 782 EXP
Level 13: 1145 EXP
Level 14: 1475 EXP
Level 15: 1854 EXP
Level 16: 2074 EXP
Level 17: 2225 EXP
Level 18: 2497 EXP
Level 19: 3110 EXP
Level 20: 3600 EXP

_____________________________ ____________

Its never going to be dedicated but I will be AFK a lot so the admins on there have every right to tell you what to do unless you tell me IF they were doing something wrong, then I will talk to them and if they admit them, I will either de-admin them or  I will ban them, remember, always come to me about this kind of stuff.

TRB Members that helped:

Lt. Jamergaman-23108-Leader/Founder
Dynamic_Sensation-29613-Leader/Founder
Zane-10725-Assistant Leader

There will be more edits to this post!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:00:58 PM by tkepahama »

Looks ok....but a bit spammy :P

Looks ok....but a bit spammy :P
Zane did that, there wedges to make it look like a sheet medal building.  Like what you would see on a farm.

Instead of "shelves" make stallf for selling/buying

Instead of "shelves" make stallf for selling/buying
Thanks, we'll put that in v0.5!  Thanks for the suggestion!

Zane did that, there wedges to make it look like a sheet medal building.  Like what you would see on a farm.

You could've just put some 1x5x12's in the inside of the building to cover up the spam

Oh, that wall is pretty ew.