Author Topic: People who constantly hit and why I hate them.  (Read 2224 times)

This is beginning to irritate me.
Really, does it make someone feel better for hitting someone else even if it's just a "joke"?

Recently during art, about three friends began pissing me off everyday.
One guy repeatively smacks me across the head and pushes me while doing work.
Hey, glad you feel better for hitting me with no reason at all!

Another guy pulls on my hair for three seconds and goes to his seat.
Am I the lever to open the imaginary door to his seat?

Lastly some other guy flings paint water at me.
Thanks for the free shower but I took one this morning!

What also leads to my irritation with this? The teachers and their great care to others who get bullied.
"I'll go talk to them." Doesn't mean walking up to them, telling them to stop and whatnot, and have them crawling back and begin pissing me off.
This pushed me to the point when I was about to rip my notebook, throw it on the floor, and stomp out the door. (everyone walk the dinosaur.)

Is anyone else pissed off by this?

HEY BUDDY *punch* *punch* *poke*

HOWS IT GOING *shoulder bu-

"GET THE forget OFF ME"

I'm pissed for you. Have you mention this to your parents or guardians?

I'm pissed for you. Have you mention this to your parents or guardians?
Of course.
What happens is my parents and I getting in a discussion about the world's stupidity of today.

People are stupid.  That's why my friends at school are the smart people.

Backrail them.

Oh god jk. You would probably kill someone.

Ask your parents when you can, and tell them it's becoming difficult to deal with the bullies. Demand something be done, that's what I would do. If nothing is done, I suggest starting a montage and building muscle weight telling your parents you'll do something if nothing is done. Then sucker punch each guy, in slow-motion. Or kick them in the balls if they take it farther, I mean turn around, and give those jerks a new set of tonsils.

LEAP UP AND PUSH THEM IN THE GENERAL DIRECTION OF THEIR SEAT.

Ask your parents when you can, and tell them it's becoming difficult to deal with the bullies. Demand something be done, that's what I would do. If nothing is done, I suggest starting a montage and building muscle weight telling your parents you'll do something if nothing is done. Then sucker punch each guy, in slow-motion. Or kick them in the balls if they take it farther, I mean turn around, and give those jerks a new set of tonsils.
I wasn't planning on getting something bad on my records.
If this happens tomorrow, I'll be sure to demand something.

HEY BUDDY *punch* *punch* *poke*

HOWS IT GOING *shoulder bu-

"GET THE forget OFF ME"
I used to have two friends who did this all the time for no random reason.

It drove me nuttttssssss

Deck them in the jaw next time they touch you. If the teacher gets mad then tell them that you let your fists do the talking.

this jerkcigaretterichardbrown towngaycigarette in my school does this all the loving time

Deck them in the jaw next time they touch you.
I was thinking of that but then remembered they were at least a grade higher than me.
I'd probably use this as my last option.

and you just sit there and take it, talking to yourself
"they'll see, they'll all see! they'll be sorry when they see i have the blockland forums to back me up!"