Author Topic: ATKitton best not be bant. (New title, JUST KIDDING!!!!)  (Read 10892 times)

You know the "No Nudity" rule?

Why is it counted nudity if it's chick tits and not dude tits.

Same stuff, just lacking mammary glands and fat.

If ATKitton gets banned for what she posted in the Real Life Pictures thread we need to go and ban everyone who's ever posted shirtless. Ever.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 10:14:30 PM by Hiiro326 »

The same reason girls walk around with bikini tops and guys don't.  Because female breasts are just generally considered loveual and arousing.

The same reason girls walk around with bikini tops and guys don't.  Because female breasts are just generally considered loveual and arousing.
Girls often think guy's chests are loveual and arousing but we don't cover them always?

This.

Dude sees a chick's ass and tits. They get a boner.

Chick sees a dude's ass or chest (as in pecs and a 6pack) They get wet.

NOW YOU KNOW.

Nonetheless, they are still a part of human anatomy.

NOW YOU KNOW.
If ATKitton gets banned for what she posted everyone else, Bones, Sandvich, me, and Otis and a bunch of other people need to be banned.

In fact she didn't even have her nipples shown, so if she gets banned everyone who posted any kind of picture needs to be banned.

Humans need to stop being so loving stupid about our loving bodies.

I'm about to post a very explicit picture. Ladies and gentlemen, if your constitutions are weak, if you have children in the room with you, regard this picture at your own risk.

Mary Magdalene In The Cave, Jules Joseph Lefebvre, 1876

Girls often think guy's chests are loveual and arousing but we don't cover them always?

This is actually very true.

Take Twilight as a prime example. There are never not shirtless guys on screen.

modern society has loveualized chicktits more than guynips

I'm about to post a very explicit picture. Ladies and gentlemen, if your constitutions are weak, if you have children in the room with you, regard this picture at your own risk.

[mg]http[/im]

won't you get banned

OGM REPOTTED!11

Prepare your star fish for the incoming banhammer.

We need to be back to thinking bodies are beautiful instead of always covering them.

NOW YOU KNOW.
your avatar is lord tony?

Maybe we should just let woman go topless?