Author Topic: Does anyone else have a problem connecting?  (Read 1616 times)

I suddenly got thrown back to the demo version and it said "error authenticating with *something something*".
I typed in my key again, and it immideatly brought me back to the demo version again. I also couldn't connect to RTB anymore an hour before it.

I'm not in demo, but I can't connect to the servers, or RTB connect.
I'm playing Single Player finishing up my Urban TDM until this passes over.

I got the same problem, My key takes ages to work and it wont connect to RTB or load servers.

There are all sorts of problems with the master server being slow/crashing because of the extra spamming it gets from RTB connect.

When I enter the key, it says it's validating it, and after a while, it fails. Yeah, I have the same problem, too. I think RTB is causing this. If so, I hope they're fixing it.

yup. so how long does anyone think it will be fixed and i shure hope i will still have all my data + it happened when i was hosting a server! and + first is the masscer of V20 and now the master server thing what more proublems does blockland need to get!

It happened while you were hosting a server? It happened to me just after I upgraded RTB.

It happened while you were hosting a server? It happened to me just after I upgraded RTB.
yup yes it did i was really pissed you know so i thought that i just crashed i went back on then Demo mod all of a sudden then i panicked and requested for help cause well you know its just like wtf what happened

I'm not in demo, but I can't connect to the servers, or RTB connect.
I'm playing Single Player finishing up my Urban TDM until this passes over.
it happened to me i couldn't connect to RTB but instead im made the stupid desion of getting off Blockland :(

is it this?

YES Exact message to

Off Topic: So captian woods thats what happened to your server :P

YES Exact message to

Off Topic: So captian woods thats what happened to your server :P
YES and i was afk and right when i got back it happened and HI!

No need to worry anymore guys, The master server is back up. It should work now.