Author Topic: You've been hired to kill the user above you.  (Read 13317 times)

I'll start by breaking his neck, I'll be sure to wear gloves to leave no prints, just for insurgence purposes. Afterwords, I'll burn the gloves and spread the ashes across the land. I'll get rid of the body by first chopping it into smaller chunks, grinding it up, bone and all into a fine paste, I'll visit a local farm I've payed in advanced to let me dispose the remains of the body by mixing it in the pig food, the pigs will eat the remains mixed with their food and their stomachs will digest everything else, so broken down no one will ever find the remains as it's is mixed into the land.
Call the police and tell them about the death threat, they will look at your bank details and see you've paid a farmer. They will enquire and you will end up arrested.
Then you will be gang raped in prison and then end up slitting your wrists in jail with a plastic spoon.

I'll start by breaking his neck, I'll be sure to wear gloves to leave no prints, just for insurgence purposes. Afterwords, I'll burn the gloves and spread the ashes across the land. I'll get rid of the body by first chopping it into smaller chunks, grinding it up, bone and all into a fine paste, I'll visit a local farm I've payed in advanced to let me dispose the remains of the body by mixing it in the pig food, the pigs will eat the remains mixed with their food and their stomachs will digest everything else, so broken down no one will ever find the remains as it's is mixed into the land.

Call the police and tell them about the death threat, they will look at your bank details and see you've paid a farmer. They will enquire and you will end up arrested.
Then you will be gang raped in prison and then end up slitting your wrists in jail with a plastic spoon.

There was no threat and I don't have a bank account, I don't trust banks. And you could not do so anyways, Stocking just did the same to you, you dead pile of paste, you.



smothered to death with my gigantic man-boobs

I would glue an electric eel to the inside of your brown town cavity



Cut off his finger, steal his ring of power, causing a giant implosion then explosion that blasts everybody and knocks them down then when prompted to throw the remainder of his lifeforce in the lava of the only place that can destroy his ring I will chose not to, and then die and lose my ring and then it is found by a fisherman who then gets killed by his best friend who then falls into madness and then he drops it and it is taken by a short guy who is traveling with dwarves to get gold back from a dragon who then gives his ring to his nephew who then travels with 8 companions, 1 of which dies in a mine, 1 is killed by orcs and then two of them get stolen by orcs and tracked by a human, an elf, and a dwarf and then they are found by a giant talking tree that takes them to kill a wizard in a tower that he didn't build and then the tower is taken over and the wizard loses his power and then two of the short guys, one of which has the ring, are found by said fisherman who fell into madness and led through an evil swamp to a gate and but the gate is closed so they have to go up a sheer cliff face with weird stairs and then they split up and one of them gets led into a trap where they almost get eaten by a giant spider and meanwhile the other companions are fighting against the orcs and there are ghosts involved that retake the blown up city that was never previously mentioned and then I would continue going until I reached the giant volcano that this story nearly started with and then I would almost throw the ring in the lava, but decide against it, but the fisherman who fell into madness would take it from me by biting off my finger and then jumping in the lava and then destroying their remaining life force.



Who needs periods?



1. Stab to death with a large knife.
2. Write "You're next" on body.
3. Throw body down heavily populated river on a dark night.

"You couldnt do it. You couldnt kill the girl."

"You couldnt do it. You couldnt kill the girl."
But you can shoot them.