Author Topic: You've been hired to kill the user above you.  (Read 13314 times)

Enemy nuke incoming, it's over...
/thread


Iron Maiden
Suprise tentacle rape.
Now... wher'es Squideey when I need him?

Suprise tentacle rape.
Now... wher'es Squideey when I need him?
You need Slenderman Also,
Killed by Slenderman.


I'll throw you in front of a group of fat females, running, in skirts, and you'll be trampled into paste.

I'll hire a bunch of henchmen to capture you and force you to suck Megan Fox's richard then forget you in the mouth with a meat knife.



Rape by pegasus while falling from the Empire State Building with What is Love playing in the background.

Rape by pegasus while falling from the Empire State Building with What is Love playing in the background.
Forcing you to have an IRL conversation with a random person on the forum.

Obviously killed by cancer

Killed by choking on a crepe

Killed in a godly fire fight

No, please, you can keep the cash.  I'll do this for the fun of it.