Poll

Was this host smart?

Of coarse
32 (36.8%)
Nope
55 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: 8BitDisaster's Twin Towers  (Read 2123 times)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH2DHzdK31I
this is better

also can someone tell me the song at the end of the video

I hope its not wrong to piss myself laughing at that video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH2DHzdK31I
this is better

also can someone tell me the song at the end of the video

I PISSED MYSELF FROM LAUGHING.

9/11 isn't as horrible as most people think it is nowadays, but you don't really have the right to go into WTC building servers and crash planes into the building.

9/11 isn't as horrible as most people think it is nowadays, but you don't really have the right to go into WTC building servers and crash planes into the building.
You do realize they weren't even planning to crash planes in the first place?

You do realize they weren't even planning to crash planes in the first place?
After looking at the build, it was petty decent but thats not the point. After looking at the build, Bsc54 and I were on skype and i told him to go in a Private jet's passenger seats to see how it felt to be in  of the citizens that were on the plane when it hit the building.

This guy is practising to blow up the new twin towers. /conspiracy

Me and Bsc54 were on this guy's twin tower server. After looking at the build, it was petty decent but thats not the point. After looking at the build, Bsc54 and I were on skype and i told him to go in a Private jet's passenger seats to see how it felt to be in  of the citizens that were on the plane when it hit the building. Well, I spawned the plane and Bsc54 got into the plane, but after 20 seconds, he was permantly banned for "mocking" the twin towers even though he didn't say a single word or do anything. I then told 8BitDisaster (the host) about what we were talking about, and then I was banned by him saying I was an Idiot trying to get Bsc54 unbanned. I'm not sure about what you guys are thinking, but I think that this is kinda BS.
server probably were not worth it anyway