Poll

Was this host smart?

Of coarse
32 (36.8%)
Nope
55 (63.2%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: 8BitDisaster's Twin Towers  (Read 2103 times)

Me and Bsc54 were on this guy's twin tower server. After looking at the build, it was petty decent but thats not the point. After looking at the build, Bsc54 and I were on skype and i told him to go in a Private jet's passenger seats to see how it felt to be in  of the citizens that were on the plane when it hit the building. Well, I spawned the plane and Bsc54 got into the plane, but after 20 seconds, he was permantly banned for "mocking" the twin towers even though he didn't say a single word or do anything. I then told 8BitDisaster (the host) about what we were talking about, and then I was banned by him saying I was an Idiot trying to get Bsc54 unbanned. I'm not sure about what you guys are thinking, but I think that this is kinda BS.

Well we can't really tell if its true without pictures.

I can't really post pictures unless he unbans me

I can't really post pictures unless he unbans me
Should of took pictures when he was banned. But I voted no in the poll. Even if it is true or not the host was handicapped.

oh come on now, it's hardly going to be fabricated. i doubt this would be fake.

Here is a picture of him banning me for being an "idiot". Ill have more pictures posted in a few minutes.

Some pictures of the chat I was able to see.

2 more pictures of the chat

That's freaking handicapped.

(why make a twin towers server anyways?)

That's freaking handicapped.

(why make a twin towers server anyways?)
He is a closeted terrorist.

what the forget why would you pretend to see what it was like as a citizen
you fully deserve to be banned you stupid forget

what the forget why would you pretend to see what it was like as a citizen
you fully deserve to be banned you stupid forget
and being in a square airplane in a bedroom is so much like flying over north carolina in a boeing 747.

I think they should be banned for hosting a twin towers server. :\

9/11 was horrible but if anybody actually feels outraged over some kids ramming toy vehicles into lego towers, be it in a game or in reality, they might need to gain some perspective and learn to move on.

9/11 was horrible but if anybody actually feels outraged over some kids ramming toy vehicles into lego towers, be it in a game or in reality, they might need to gain some perspective and learn to move on.
I think they should be banned for hosting a twin towers server. :\
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvuStvH_GxM&feature=channel_video_title
wow that video is so ofensive