Author Topic: GMod is being loving stupid.  (Read 2801 times)

A couple things I want to rant/vent on today:

1. If I'm trying to build a spaceship (using spacebuild models) I can never load any save I make of it, it always crashes, which pisses me off.
2. Also when building ships, and I'm trying to weld 2 pieces together, they either flip out, I'm leaving some giant gap and never can fill it, or things overlap and then flip out. I can never finish hardly anything because something has to go wrong every time and I just get to pissed off to do anything.

Either tell me what the hell I'm doing wrong, or share you pissy GMod experiences.

One time I had fun and it was awful.

"Keep Corpses" is trolling me. With keep corpses on, the corpses vanish after 30 seconds. I would like them to stay. With it off, they don't disappear but I can walk through them. I don't know what to do, it always does this. I want to litter the map with dismembered combine corpses, dammit!

"Keep Corpses" is trolling me. With keep corpses on, the corpses vanish after 30 seconds. I would like them to stay. With it off, they don't disappear but I can walk through them. I don't know what to do, it always does this. I want to litter the map with dismembered combine corpses, dammit!
..just use ragdolls, practically the same thing as a corpse.

..just use ragdolls, practically the same thing as a corpse.
Thing is, I like to play on a space ship and pretend a revolution is starting. The combine tend to to die quickly, and I will take strolls through the ship and I like seeing bodies where there is blood.

Thing is, I like to play on a space ship and pretend a revolution is starting. The combine tend to to die quickly, and I will take strolls through the ship and I like seeing bodies where there is blood.
With it off, they don't disappear but I can walk through them.
does it matter if you can walk through them or not?

Dismemberment mod needs "keep corpses" on to work.

>Trying to build a giant snake
>Play really hilarious things like rick roll and trololol on mic (i laugh just thinkign about it XD)
>Get banned from server

EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?!?!?

>Trying to build a giant snake
>Play really hilarious things like rick roll and trololol on mic (i laugh just thinkign about it XD)
>Get banned from server

EXCUSE ME WHAT?!?!?!?
teehee

with the whole ships flipping out when they are welded or whatever.
No collide both sections to each other, then weld.
Or use the spaceship build pack whatever things assembly tool.