Author Topic: My JVS Isn't Working Properly  (Read 789 times)

So I'm working on a new mansion so of course I need to use JVS for it. But while I'm looking at the ceiling I'm not happy with how it looks with the lines from the 2nd floor baseplates showing, so I go download some ceiling print bricks. So I go get them, activate them and they work fine. But, when I try to load my mansion, the JVS doesn't render. So I bring out my hammer and I see the lines that indicate an invisible brick. So all over my mansion, there are awkward holes where windows and doors should be. I've tried replacing the JVS with new JVS bricks, but the same problem occurs when I reload the mansion. So then I try activating the windows, and when I do, they show up but I can't close them. I took the liberty of taking screenshots of the events in case some magical person knows what to look for in the events that might have to do with my problem. If any of you know how to fix this your input would be greatly appreciated. Here are the events:

Please note: This problem is not because of v20, it is something else.

Make sure your JVS limit in the rtb server settings is high enough.

Oh trust me, it's high enough.

JVS is broken I think because of that new treasure chest addon badspot incorporated.

JVS is broken I think because of that new treasure chest addon badspot incorporated.

Well, my JVS was working up until I saw the treasure chest add on, activated it, and tried it out. Then, I deactivated it and the JVS still didn't work. What should I do?! D: