Author Topic: I can see why people dislike furries so much.  (Read 10192 times)

I'm not trying to start anything I thought the video was funny and I wanted to share it.


Ogmf double post but seriously read your goddamn title/subject thing. Are you stupid or illiterate.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:56:57 AM by jookbox :D »


Nope.
Haha, yes.

Look at all the responses, This is a troll topic son.

I am half amused, half frightened

Haha, yes.

Look at all the responses, This is a troll topic son.

So because I don't agree with you guys I'm new?
That doesn't make sense in any possible way.

you're new because you don't realize that in this community, posting anything furry-related is pretty much guaranteed to spark conversations like this. if tony wasn't trying to start stuff, he would know better than to say anything about it.



theres this show called "outsiders" which is about different groups of people who are a little weird.
last time i watched it was about furries, one person there ate food out of a bowl on the floor while wearing cat ears and a tail, and a guy who is 35 years old and lives with his mother and sleeps in a bed full of plushies.

theres this show called "outsiders" which is about different groups of people who are a little weird.
last time i watched it was about furries, one person there ate food out of a bowl on the floor while wearing cat ears and a tail, and a guy who is 35 years old and lives with his mother and sleeps in a bed full of plushies.
dont forget about chris chan bro


Lord Tony is looking to start stuff.
But this is stuff I agree with