Author Topic: Classic Neighborhood House  (Read 1152 times)

Hi there. This is my latest house i've been working on. It was not based off of anything and was made proudly without the use of a duplicator. Here are the pics.

This is the front view of the exterior of the house. Very basic nothing too fancy.

This is the area of the house when you first walk in. All of the rooms are connected with floor textures that i thought went together very well.

This is the Kitchen. The refridgerator and the stove both work with some very basicc events. And the classic kitchen texture of black and white.

This is the basic Living room fit with 2 texturized couches and a TV and Coffee table.

This is the Upstairs now. The Guest bedroom includes 2 beds and a small TV.

This is the part of my house im most proud of. The bathroom has some very nice tile textures  and mostly basic.

And finally. We have the Master Bedroom. This is Mainly basic but for the most part it finnishes my house

Feel free to comment and rate x/10 to help me find any bugs ive made.

Exterior may need more work done than the interior

I like it,
8/10
But your exterior seems to be lacking a little detail and the interior; walls.

pretty good for a average builder i'd say
needs more colors

Interior is very nicely done, however I think the exterior could use some more depth and shape.

oh and also i realize this is difficult for many builds but try to have interior walls that are differently colored than the outside

Interior is very nicely done, however I think the exterior could use some more depth and shape.

And those trees are so dead.

Interior<thumbs up> exterior<thumbs down>

ah yes.. the Exterior which surprisingly i had more plans for. But unfortunatley didn't get around to making them before the post. I do realize it

Things to add to the Extrior: Outdoor driveway or small seprate garage.
More (better) Trees/flowers/Garden.
Back Porch

oh and also i realize this is difficult for many builds but try to have interior walls that are differently colored than the outside
Ok but its not very hard. And i would have done that if i could find a nice color that wouldn't look like complete crap with the interior.

Those trees are horrid, but I like the interior to an extent. The colors match up nicely (I mean, yeah, they're all brown, but you did use some reds and grays instead of bright purple and... green or something.)

It's way too boxy otherwise.

Those trees are horrid, but I like the interior to an extent. The colors match up nicely (I mean, yeah, they're all brown, but you did use some reds and grays instead of bright purple and... green or something.)

It's way too boxy otherwise.
Well thats the basic way to make most blockland houses. And other houses i see built different people complain about being too "Blocky"