Author Topic: ACM's Fishing Lake  (Read 5710 times)

I made this build in USSR Primary, after finaly thinking of something that falls under the server's 'ye olde theme.

Although I think that it's pretty well made, I can't say that I'm proud of it in an originality sense. As much of the ideas and aspects were taken from other USSR buildings that were in the server(Forgive me.).

Overview 1

Overview 2.

Parked boat, and entrance to the fishing cabin.

First interior shot of the fishing cabin.

Second interior shot of the fishing cabin.

The other side of the fishing cabin, and it's outside decks.

Stone path leading further away from the cabin decks.

Frog sitting on a rock.

The other stone path which leads into the other direction.

This path just keeps going...

The front of the sleeping cabin.

The other side of the sleeping cabin.

First interior shot of the sleeping cabin.

Second interior shot of the sleeping cabin, and a hole that leads to the attic.

Now this isn't really anything new, considering that every other building in the server has their own hoard.

Me going fishing!

Comments and ratings, blah blah...

I love it so much! I really do like this a lot, I really want to see this in game, 8/10.

Omg me too, this is awesome 1/10.

(j/k)

Awesome, reminds me of the RTB days with good ol Wizzard in greenhills.

I love it, good work. Especially with the first screenshot with the trees in the background and the way the baseplates go into the ground and don't end blockily like they usually do when it gives you the stuck error. Did you edit that with f11 or anything by the way?

I didn't have admin powers, so using f11 would not've been possible. I assure you that build placement is completely legitimate. Only that no bricks or plates larger than 16x16 were used when making the ground.

pretty darn cool
9/10
ducks please?

Amazing, very well detailed. Fits in with the scenery very well.

Nice job man, look forward to seeing more builds like this.

WOW awesome build man!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

add a hidden way to get into the lake from the house then the build = win

Very nice. 9/10 only due to size. I think a larger V2 with some mroe terrain and slightly larger houses would be wonderful.

@FC- I'm not that old :-D

Although I too wanted to make bigger houses, but then realised that I've made the terrain too small, I can't really bother myself to want to make a complete V2 all over again.

I love it! 9/10. I hope you get in!

EDIT: Oops. Not an APP.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 12:28:16 PM by Ghoul »