Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2137954 times)

people really do just surround them self in fantasy
so much they dont even know what's okay in the real world

anyways
call for help

um

I think they're supposed to be satirical or something.
Or maybe not.
Go check the gallery.
http://eti-art.deviantart.com/
EDIT : forget

"the cat lord"

and also

and also

and finally :
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 08:29:55 PM by sonic38 »

Her face makes her look like a fish
a blobfish, to be more precise

a blobfish, to be more precise
she's even the same general shape as one

first off sorry the pic look bad I couldn't fine a good pic of a kid talking on phone & I wanted a pic of a door with cracks on it but this was the best I could do anyways this is part 5 to this pic http://filmcity.deviantart.com/art/I-ll-I-need-is-a-smile-603742754 so the story go after pinky talk to the little girl out on running away from home they go back to the house to think of a plan on what to do with the little girl's abusive  father & the only idea they had was to call 911 the girl told pinky it was to dangerous when she tried to get help from her school teacher & when she called child protective services they found nothing & left & as soon as they did the father got so angry at he's daughter he slap her so hard three of her baby teeths came out & for telling the teacher on him he pull her out of that school but pinky told the girl she has to try again becuz this is not going to stop & she sang a song about courage that went like this go to 24:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oynn97D4eR8 & with that the girl felt she can do it but the only phone that in the house is in her dad's bedroom & he's takin a nap but still the girl knew had to get out of this hell hole so she tip toe to the room saw the phone witch was on the night stand right on the the same side her dad was sleeping on so this was going to be tricky the girl carefuly took the phone & put it on the floor so it wouldn't drop she then unplugged the cords wrap then in a loop but what she did't know was there was third cord & it was wrap around her leg & just as the girl thought it was all going to be over she fell leaving the phone to crash on the floor the father jump up to see what was going on & when he saw the child with the phone he got so angry he's eyes turn black & when the girl saw that she knew she was going to die so she quickly ran out with the phone in her arms to her bedroom the father  quickly went to the nightstand pulled out a gun & put bullets in the girl got to her room & lock the door pinky who was standing by ask what was going on & the little girl told her everything & as she was doing that she tried  to the plug phone in but she was shaking so badly she couldn't keep her hand straight until finally she got it when she got the number down & heard a lady on the phone BANG the nosie she heard was her dad trying to kick the door down pinky told her to keep talking as she tried to hold the door back & with doing that the little girl told the 911 operator everything to the point it that the women had to stop her & ask for the address so the girl so did & luckily there were cops near by to come soon the meanwhile the father who was getting tried from trying to kick the door down he then got an idea that if he shot some bullets in it it would get lose so he shot the door & with that pinky jump & ran to the corner shaking really bad all she wanted to do was go home the little girl who was still on the phone started screaming begging for help the lady on the other line told her there coming just hang on but as soon as her dad kick the door & got in he took the phone throw it across the room & told her when her mother was dying from cancer she ask him to take care of there only child & make sure nothing happen to her  & with pinky over hearing this she couldn't believe this a mother dying wish was for her child to be safe & loved but this jackass couldn't do that & with that pinky got so mad she ran up to the guy & backleg kick him in the balls before he could pull trigger she hit him so hard  that he threw up & with the pain he was in gave cops time to come & put the man jail & the little girl finally got a real home & as for pinky she got to go home to now it was up to the other ponies missions to be done I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
this is the longest run-on sentence i've ever read

never change, deviantart fnaf community

you where totally delicious to stav inside me

"Uh I don't like the idea of getting eaten"

You should have said that a few minutes ago, stupid.

i don't think it's only an idea if it already happened

Nya

"OMG soy pésima con estas cosas >n< *se tira de un puente*"

ear blush