Are you going to commit suicide now?

No
115 (10.8%)
Yes
151 (14.2%)
I already did
798 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 1061

Author Topic: Bad/weird stuff you see on deviantArt - Megathread  (Read 2158105 times)

cant do it dude sorry
wimp :/

also is it just me or do I feel like mr man is just saying he likes all the special interestes to troll us?

no I can actually believe he has these special interestes meanwhile your little bird special interest seems like a sad attempt at humour

no I can actually believe he has these special interestes meanwhile your little bird special interest seems like a sad attempt at humour
Lol if it was a joke I wouldn't even be taking it as far as I am

battle vore with more

Poor dashie, did she play with the red ponies again?

I really do have all these, it gets annoying sometimes, but at least im not into necro or gore or something like that. (No offense tesla)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 03:35:40 PM by Mr Man »

I really do have all these, it gets annoying sometimes, but at least im not into necro or gore or something like that.
:((((

yeah I'm gonna abandon thread until someone posts something different

this minds of well be vore megathread because of stocking's radically fast contribution of the thread with only one particular thing

yawn

yeah I'm gonna abandon thread until someone posts something different

this minds of well be vore megathread because of stocking's radically fast contribution of the thread with only one particular thing

yawn
^^^ someone PM me when its not the loving vore thread anymore

the only time someone should ever want a bad sonic OC is right now

Badspot added linking forum accounts to Steam! :cookieMonster: :cookie:
Also I'm here to save this thread! Yay!

How do I resize images?  :panda: