Author Topic: Bedroom Halloween  (Read 9548 times)

I made this map from original Bedroom and Halloween Slate put together make this map. I had add color purple, orange and replace old carpet on the floor, add poster Halloween. I made wood look very old with metal rust. Last thing I put replace bed texture look very nice. I want you have good time and enjoy happy Halloween!

Click on Skull image.
Installation:
Put Map_Bedroom_Halloween.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
Requirements :original Map_Halloween_Slate made by Badspot.
I was going upload to RTB unable do it, Becuase Map_Halloween_Slate come with Blockland Launcher (Autoupdater)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:57:58 AM by Cubelands »

The textures certainly are are creepy/Halloween-ish. Nice job.

TRANSLATED FOR BETTER READING

I made this map from the original Bedroom and Halloween Slate maps, which I put together to make it. I added purple/orange colors, replaced the old carpet and stickied a Halloween-ish poster. I made wood look metallic-colored and very old. Last thing I did was replacing the bed texture so it fits. I want you to have good time and enjoy the October event. Happy halloween!

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-skull
Click on the skull.
Installation:
Put Map_Bedroom_Halloween.zip into the Add-Ons folder in your Blockland folder.
Requirements: original Map_Halloween_Slate made by Badspot.
I was going to upload to RTB but am unable to do it, because Map_Halloween_Slate comes with Blockland from the auto-updater.

you're welcome

I'm not too much of a fan of the purple walls, other then that it's great!

Purple walls pretty much ruin it for me

I'm not too much of a fan of the purple walls, other then that it's great!

Agreed.

I like purple color for prefect halloween, I not know which you like color on the walls?
EDIT: Fixed the link.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 11:58:37 AM by Cubelands »

The textures certainly are are creepy/Halloween-ish. Nice job.

Good work! but the purple looks kinda ugly.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:05:04 PM by dr_pepper »

Good work! but the blue purple looks kinda ugly.
Fixed, there is no blue.

ok I ll replace these walls.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 03:09:16 PM by Cubelands »

Furling, keep it purple haha :P

Few people understand that massive wooden board textures slanting sideways up the walls of bedroom look bad. Stick with your first texture - and there also needs to be a distinction between the wooden framework around the door and bed from the normal wall.

Furling, keep it purple haha :P

Few people understand that massive wooden board textures slanting sideways up the walls of bedroom look bad. Stick with your first texture - and there also needs to be a distinction between the wooden framework around the door and bed from the normal wall.
Thank you. I will keep my fav purple first place!

Oh and you may want to make it darker... the skybox does not match whatsoever when it's bright on the ground.

looks cool I like the purple :P