Author Topic: Blockland base folder  (Read 511 times)

Where the hell is the Blockland base folder located?

My Documents\Blockland

The general intelligence level of the community has definitely been impacted over the years. Every day or two there's at least one topic asking this, where we must remind them to actually read the changelogs instead of acting like their game is broken or magically working without the essential files required to run it.

My Documents\Blockland

The general intelligence level of the community has definitely been impacted over the years. Every day or two there's at least one topic asking this, where we must remind them to actually read the changelogs instead of acting like their game is broken or magically working without the essential files required to run it.
To add to this, people do not even care to search to see if people have the same problem

My Documents\Blockland

Blockland installs the game files in English folders. In Dutch, my windows users are located in the folder "Gebruikers", and I found the game folder of Blockland back into "users" folder. In English language.