Author Topic: Something I need to say  (Read 35751 times)

It's hidden in offtopic.
I think he was suggesting this be a Spiderman thread.

If it was then this topic would at least have some purpose.

Anyone want to guess what happens in three years?

Anyone want to guess what happens in three years?
Everyone forgets about him and nothing happens
or
He Self Delete spams the forum
That's all that he can do while staying within a legal limit.  I don't think he's stupid enough to do something illegal because people on a forum for a building game hate him.

I laughed so hard.

You think this will actually affect the forums while we all know you're nothing but a troll that doesn't have anything better to do. Who's the "nerd" if you like to waste time to "do something" to an internet community that you have already planned for three years later?

If you are serious, you sir, are pathetic.

Idk i THINK i know this guy in game hes pretty good his name ingame was spoony(somethinghereiforgot)
but i only THINK

the more keys he gets, the more badspot wins. but if he gets none, we win. he can't really win either way, he's just gonna get banned :l

i am the dark sin slayer of the hidden death cult, and my purpose cannot be told to you. the brothers and i feast off the death of blood rape torture! i have reaped the souls of every one around me and if you even come close i will kill you because i cant die, IM ALREADY DEAD AHAAHAHAHAHAHA. if they blood mist of the hidden death forest will rise on the yonder of the dead fields as it was foretold, i will come in 3 years!

you may not have known this, but i am actually killer333. it might come as a shocker to you immature mortal fools! all this time you didnt see it right it front of you! as the balance that is foretold in the riddles lost under the sand, i am the force which cannot be stopped, which ties the sun and the moon and the heavens and stars together. you cannot stop me as i truly exist beyond the worldly desires alone. you cannot even comprehend my true power, and i dare you to question me. none of you have experienced pain or hate! the blood of innocents lies in my hands as a ritual to the cult of blood hate reaping death. i will even leave you my email and laugh as you attempt to scowl me with your foolish mortal mind. xDarkSlipknotEmoLoverx@gmail.com

blood death rape hate.
who do we appreciate!

It was a dual act I pulled off.
is something terrifying
'special friend' of mine.
I am so hyper right now and the blood racing down my arm is ecstatic.
I'm constantly shaking.
I've caused self damage a lot and laughed.

he's getting all worked up about being banned lol

It's funny how he thinks people care/pay attention to this.

Also i fixed the op-

I am the dark lord, i drink peoples blood and watch as they cry in pain as i slowly cut them up. I have been saving up my allowance so that in 3 years i can do something on an internet forum about lego that nobody will care about and will be forgotten in 10 minutes.
Beware, i am coming.
That basically describes this whole thingy.