Something I need to say

Author Topic: Something I need to say  (Read 35829 times)

I guess an overall want for the "i don't care"-rule to have an exception for once is felt here in this topic.
However i find it funny that someone became so mental after being banned that he actually does this all.
I mean, seriously?
(If this is even real)

Did he get banned yet?

I have consulted with Alex Roncelli, from there we went into detective mode. We pipl (tool that SeventhSandwich recommended to me long ago.) seached the OP's said email, linked to a Picassa Web Album, containing a stuff load of pics from Vanilla Blockland.

> Hence cannot be Plaz because he joined early v8.

From there, we found the username Picassa 1337 mastah, the name under the OP's email.

Dug in further, because Plaz is my bestie, we found a Youtube, and eventually came across a Blockland name.

ID - 5159 Gangon > Sephrioth

The name William Atchison came up on a reverse search, which was familiar to Plaz and I. We linked it to a Skype account to which he had talked to us on some time ago.

OP is not plaz, but Poiuyt. Which doesn't make sense to us because Plaz had always had a positive acquaintance with Poiuyt.

PLOT TWIST GO GO GO

i know. plaz called me on skype and claimed it was not him.

there are sometimes when he trusts me on something, and this time he really means it.

PLOT TWIST GO GO GO
DUN DUN DUUUUUN!

Wow, i knew it.
Though i don't know much about Plaz, i was pretty sure he wasn't as nuts as that guy here claimed to be. :P

Okay this may sound reaaaally dumb

but who are Plaz and Poiyut?

What was the point of that double post?
Especially your insult. There was no point in doing it.
A loving twelve year old
Always pointing out my mistakes
On a lego game forum
loving
Pathetic.

uh, wow.

i'm impressed that i found out this guy did it.

A loving twelve year old
On a lego game forum
loving
Pathetic.

ಠ_ಠ

Oh last time I checked his profile he was 12. A few weeks ago. Pretty much still 12.

*Douchebaggery incoming*

A loving twelve year old
On a lego game forum
loving
Pathetic.
That probably wasn't a mistake, you most likely double posted because you are disfunctional and stupid.
I don't always point out your mistakes.
Also, you forgot a few commas in your sentence.
And I'm 13.

A loving twelve year old
On a lego game forum
loving
Pathetic.
"o u pointng out my mistakes DONT U HAS ANYTING BETER 2 DO;!??!?!/ NOOB"
also you're a hypocrite.

The most amusing part of this is that the OP is trying to anger everyone in the forums and attempting to scare us too, however the forum is usually filled with anger and malice against one another but this event is bringing everyone together.

We can all get along so well, when making fun of someone we hate.