Poll

What should the next Uber-Weapon be?

Uber-ScatterGun
Uber-LMG
Uber-Warhammer
Uber-Flamethrower
Other (post your suggestions and I'll add them)

Author Topic: [New Weapon Available!] Takato14's Uber-Weaponset  (Read 32702 times)

Overview

The Uber-Weaponset is a "themed" weapon pack. Currently in it are 9 specialized weapons that are designed to look good and kill better.

These weapons are modified and perfected versions of other well-known weapons. They are hand-crafted, custom weapons designed to be more efficient, more reliable, and more versatile than most widely produced guns. They are constructed of the highest quality materials availible, and are built to last even under the harshest conditions.

This pack contains 8 different guns. From a sub-machine gun, to a rocket launcher, to a semi-automatic sniper; made to serve any user's personal preference. Each weapon is tuned to suit it's own range of combat.

The Guns

UB-S12 "Uber-Shotgun"

The UB-S12 is a fully automatic shotgun with the soul of an ancient beast trapped within it. The gun takes it's basic design from the AA-12. This gun improves on the already highly-efficient drum-loading system of the AA-12 by incorporating a larger magazine capacity and a faster loading mechanism. The firing chamber has been extesnively and perfectly legally modified, enabling the user to manually load multiple shells into the chamber at once. Up to 3 shells can be fired at once, effectively tripling the amount of damage you can deal out with one pull of the trigger.

Since this IS a shotgun, it is extremely effective up close and extremely ineffective at a long distance. The Magazine holds 18 shells, and the gun can fire about 4 times every second. This does mean that the ammo is used up fairly quickly, but you can hit your mark with minimal effort at close range, so this shouldnt be of much concern.

Features:

-- 8-10 pellets fired per shell
-- Right-Click loads extra shells (V2 Only)
-- 5 damage per pellet
-- 18-round drum-clip
-- Custom animations for firing and reloading

Current Version: 1

v2 Progress: 99%
-final testing in progress

Downloads:

RTB

UB-MSR "Uber-Rifle"

The UB-MSR is an extremely powerful, scopeless rifle. As the original Uber-Weapon, a massive legacy trails behind this gun. It is the origin of this entire weapon line and is probably one of the best weapons within the whole set. The gun fires high-caliber bullets at a remarkable speed for a semi-auto rifle, and is guaranteed to be dead-on accurate under any circumstances.

The magazine holds 10 rounds. The gun comes equipped with the famous "Uber-Sight" for precision aiming even without a scope. The rounds are easily capable of taking the average player down in only one hit.

Features:

-- 100 damage per bullet
-- Iron-Sights (V7 ONLY)
-- "Uber-Headshots": 200 direct damage and sends corpse flying when headshotted (V7 or V8 Planned)
-- 10-round clip

Current Version: 6

v7 Progress: 55%

-Model remade, needs new animations
-Uber-Headshots system incomplete
-IronSights fixed

Downloads:

RTB
NOTE: The Uber-Rifle on RTB is different than the one pictured here. The one pictured here is the new, remade model. It will be out for v7.

UB-M34 "Uber-Assault Rifle"

The UB-M34 is a perfected Assault Rifle. The gun has a massive 50-round magazine, is extremely accurate, and is extremely versatile. The weapon's high accuracy and bullet velocity makes it a great long-range weapon, while the large ammo supply and rate of fire make it suitable for close-range combat as well.

Features:

-- 18 damage per bullet(Direct hit)
-- Highly accurate
-- Accuracy depletes while you're moving
-- 50-round magazine

Current Version: 1

v2 Progress: 0%

-need to fix backwards shading on brick model
-add ironsights

Downloads:

RTB

UB-ARS-4 "Uber-RocketGun"

The UB-ARS-4 is a compact, powerful, clip-loaded mini-rocket tube. This weapon combines the reliablility of more native, famous grenade and rocket launchers with the intuition you can only find here at TakMods. The result is this mutant child of a RPG and a tank sheller. This weapon fires high-caliber explosive rounds similar to those of an M-89. These rounds, however, have approximately 2x the explosive capacity of said rounds, making it a formidable adversary out on the battlefield.

Features:

-- 100 damage per shell (Direct hit)
-- Explosion Radius: 5
-- Radius Damage: 40
-- 4-round uber-clip

Current Version: Unreleased

v1 Progress: 80%

-Slight model adjustments needed
-Script errors with projectile
-Needs custom projectile model

UB-CMU-80 "Uber-SMG"

The UB-CMU-80 is a compact Mac 10/Uzi hybrid. The weapon has an unbelieveably large magazine capacity thanks to the unique double-chamber design of the clip. The gun itself is capable of firing rounds at a speed of 1800 RPM, a speed comparable to that of most low-level miniguns. Unfortunately, this rate of fire and small size comes with a price. Bullets do less damage the farther away you are from the target, and the bullet spread is considerably high. At close-range, however, this gun will absolutely obliterate anything.

Features:

-- 5-8 damage per shell (Varies relative to distance from target)
-- Accuracy Depletes while you move
-- Optional Akimbo (two-handed) version
-- 80-round dual chamber clip

v1 Progress: 80%

-Akimbo reloading is broken
-Needs Bullet casing

UB-MAG "Uber-Magnum"

The Uber-Magnum is an extremely potent clip-loaded pistol. With enough recoil to put a dent in a concrete wall, this gun will blow your enemies to bits. Tests have shown that this mofo has enough firepower to put a bullet straight through a 1/2" thick plate of sheet metal at a range of 10 feet. The bullets it shoots have been modified, and the bullet head has threads like those on a drill bit. This means it will not only pierce almost anything but will also tear it to shreds on the way in. It has been dubbed the most powerful handgun in the world by top Blocko reviewers.

Features:

-- 45(?) direct damage
-- On headshot: Enemy's head explodes in an extremely grotesque manner
-- No spread while crouching, small spread standing, and a lot while moving
-- Raycast while using iron-sights
-- 10 rounds per magazine

v1 Progress: 60%
-Model complete, script is not
-no sounds yet

UB-MG5000 "Uber-Minigun"

The Uber-Minigun is a MASSIVE gun capable of annihilating entire armies.
[/lazydescription]

Features:

-- 10 Direct damage
-- Can only move slowly while firing
-- High spread
-- 500 round magazine
-- Custom animations

v1 Progress: 70%

-Model complete, animations WIP
-basic script
-no sounds yet

UB-RYNO-2 "Uber-RYNO"

The Uber-RYNO is the most powerful weapon that this pack has to offer to its customers. This gigantic rocket Mini-Gun has enough firepower to annihilate everything in its path.

Features:

-- 40-50 direct damage(all depends on just how powerful I want it to be)
-- Special Auto-target: extra crosshair icon locks onto clients and rockets follow the path straight to them, when there is no target they travel in a swarm pattern and home in on a player if they get close enough (This might be impossible due to limitations Badspot has imposed. The crosshair might have to be scrapped.)
-- Close-range only. Rockets die after travelling a short distance.
-- **No reloading required**
-- Custom animations

**mainly because I have no clue what the animation would look like... =_=**

v1 Progress: 60%

-Model complete, script is not
-no sounds yet

"Uber-Tana"

The first melee weapon created for this pack. While consulting with my colleagues, an idea came up. A batstuff insane idea. Some people thought we were crazy. Surely it would never work. But here you are: Tri-weilding katanas hand-built by our master craftsmen.

That's right. Not one katana. Not even two katanas. Three katanas. One for each hand and one held in the mouth.

We recommend running around like a maniac and swinging them illogically fast. Which, incidentally, is how the mod functions. Have fun.

Features:

-- Superfast swing speed
-- 6 damage per slice
-- Decent range for a melee weapon
-- Fatigue gauge (planned -- v2)
-- Custom sounds (planned -- v2)

Current Version: 0.98 [Beta]

v1 Progress: 99.9%

-All done, just need to fix the head swinging

Downloads:

Dropbox

THIS TOPIC IS COMPLETE(?)
If I come up with any more logical additions to this pack I will add them. Updated 4/8/13.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 11:26:52 AM by takato14 »

high poly uber rifles decreases fps when multiple are spawned

high poly uber rifles decreases fps when multiple are spawned
Get out. Now. The Blockombat set uses high-poly models too.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 04:28:26 PM by takato14 »

I stay in basement as long as I want

Looks amazing Tak! Glad you are back, up and running. These weapons remind me of crysis 2 for some reason.

Updated OP.

Needs less polygons.
You need less polygons.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 02:22:35 PM by takato14 »

Updated OP.
You need less polygons.
I don't think extrude can go past a triangular prism...

other than that, Looks awesome man. Can't wait for it.

Though I do suggest-inb4flame-smoothshade and smoothgroups.

I don't think extrude can go past a triangular prism...

other than that, Looks awesome man. Can't wait for it.

Though I do suggest-inb4flame-smoothshade and smoothgroups.
There is selective smoothing, for example on the handle, it just doesnt show up in the renders.

Hands, y must u ruin every weapon?!

There is selective smoothing, for example on the handle, it just doesnt show up in the renders.
ah. I see.
I'm just wonder if the barrel on the uber rifle is updated yet.

I like hands though. :(

Any other kind of reloading animations look horrible.

Besides, these guns would look utterly handicapped if they were held one-handed.

ah. I see.
I'm just wonder if the barrel on the uber rifle is updated yet.
The barrel looks like that in-game. Its part of the way I want the gun to look.