Author Topic: My .dif wont go into my map?  (Read 4712 times)

So im making a map and I cant get my .dif model into my map. I made a folder in my add-ons and put the .dif in there along with the .txt and when i try to do this in mission editor: Interiors>Add-Ons>Map_Unkown>pillar1. But it still doesn't work. Help?

First, the .txt that comes with the generated .dif is useless, delete it.

Second, make sure you have all the textures. Post the console for us so we can see if the error is visible.

Third, Torque is generally very glitchy. Sometimes interiors completely break for no reason, happened to me once.

First, the .txt that comes with the generated .dif is useless, delete it.

Second, make sure you have all the textures. Post the console for us so we can see if the error is visible.

Third, Torque is generally very glitchy. Sometimes interiors completely break for no reason, happened to me once.
Console? On Blockland or where?

Console? On Blockland or where?
Open the console.log and post it here. It should be in the root of your Blockland directory.

Here, its to big to post soooo.

Yeah I'm not seeing anything. Most likely just a broken interior.

What'd you use to make the dif? Torque Constructor?

So im making a map and I cant get my .dif model into my map. I made a folder in my add-ons and put the .dif in there along with the .txt and when i try to do this in mission editor: Interiors>Add-Ons>Map_Unkown>pillar1. But it still doesn't work. Help?

Aaah, I know the problem. You exported your dif model as "pillar1". In Torque Constructor 1.0.6 you must write "pillar1.dif" then hit export.

Aaah, I know the problem. You exported your dif model as "pillar1". In Torque Constructor 1.0.6 you must write "pillar1.dif" then hit export.

1.06? I believe I am on 1.03. That's dumb that it would do that though.

1.06? I believe I am on 1.03. That's dumb that it would do that though.
Sometimes it exports as a normal file, not as .dif. 1.03 has the same problem.

Sometimes it exports as a normal file, not as .dif. 1.03 has the same problem.

I've never had that problem.