Author Topic: For anyone who uses Reddit: We have a Subreddit!  (Read 1780 times)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Blockland/

This place might seem a little weird to start with but that's because i'm messing with the code right now.

Just curious; if we have an entire forum dedicated to the game, why share things via a subreddit rather than posting them on the forums? I suppose you could share neat addons and things on there for people to easily find.
I'm the all knowing god of CSS. relitively good at CSS. If you need any help, shoot me a PM.

Just curious; if we have an entire forum dedicated to the game, why share things via a subreddit rather than posting them on the forums? I suppose you could share neat addons and things on there for people to easily find.
I'm the all knowing god of CSS. relitively good at CSS. If you need any help, shoot me a PM.
People can always share on these forums but if they decide they want to share something via Reddit they can.

This is also more of a "share things that happened" sort of place.

Are you the owner of said subreddit?
nah, course not

Knew about this, for some time already, way to make it uglier.

needs more allowed nudity
that isn't related

Knew about this, for some time already, way to make it uglier.
What would make it better looking?

What would make it better looking?

Well that blue doesn't look good and the exit is out of place, ALL the subreddits use a version of the reddit alien. Also both the "Blockland" logo and the blockhead at the bottom right corner look pixelated.

Well that blue doesn't look good and the exit is out of place, ALL the subreddits use a version of the reddit alien. Also both the "Blockland" logo and the blockhead at the bottom right corner look pixelated.
I agree about the blockhead and I was planning on fixing it but the logo doesn't seem pixeley for me, the exit sign is also a place holder I plan on putting a blockland exit sign there.

The reason I did an exit sign there is because when you click it, it leads to reddit.com not our subreddit.

I quickly made this up, you could maybe use orange and blue 2x2 bricks as up and down votes.

I quickly made this up, you could maybe use orange and blue 2x2 bricks as up and down votes.
Way better.

This made me get a reddit Account(since i go to riddit a lot)

YES! This is awesome.

And imo the blockhead reddit alien () should be in the banner instead of the logo and that exit thing.

I made a post about this a while ago and no one cared about it :c