Author Topic: Kitton starts College in January!  (Read 5724 times)

All this medical talk reminds me of that time I got checked for a hernia.

It was all so quick he just told me to take off my pants and then felt on my testicles.
It was actually quite ticklish and my mom watched, lol.

all i'm saying is you don't NEED to go to college to be a paramedic. obviously choosing to go to college is a good thing, but its not necessary if you're doing it only because you want to be a paramedic.
Well i CHOOSE to go to college. Yes it is a good idea because i will get the more advanced training to go higher up.
I dont understand why you are so against college. But seriously. Im excited to do something good in my life.
So please. Take your degrading attitude towards my decision and complain and argue with someone who gives a flying platypus.

Ahem. Paramedics.. dont do surgery. Nothing was mentioned about a surgeon. He was talking about paramedics dont get paid. Now whos not paying attention?
I know that paramedics and surgeons are two different things
I mentioned something about surgeons prior to whoever making the salary statement
I was not implying that paramedics got paid a lot, I was stating that certain surgeons get paid very well and like their job

you.

Criminal justice
sucks
forensics and police I wouldn't mind being
a judge or a detective I would hate

Well i CHOOSE to go to college. Yes it is a good idea because i will get the more advanced training to go higher up.
I dont understand why you are so against college. But seriously. Im excited to do something good in my life.
So please. Take your degrading attitude towards my decision and complain and argue with someone who gives a flying platypus.

you damn handicap. i said going to college is a good thing. youre doing the RIGHT thing, i agree!!
i was just confused because i thought you said you NEEDED to go to college to be a paramedic, which you dont.

sucks
forensics and police I wouldn't mind being
a judge or a detective I would hate
Oops I meant that, a detective.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:00:24 PM by Funkadelic »

i was just confused because i thought you said you NEEDED to go to college to be a paramedic, which you dont.
it's like education careers, I'm sure
the better/if you have a degree, the better the pay is

You're a good person, helping people in need.

it's like education careers, I'm sure
the better/if you have a degree, the better the pay is

yes probably.

you damn handicap. i said going to college is a good thing. youre doing the RIGHT thing, i agree!!
Im not blind. I saw you said its a good thing. I NEED to go to college to learn more to be better than the people who bum their ways into the medical field. Anyone would take a diploma over an associates. Someone who just took the easy way in. That is what i mean by going to college. The higher the diploma. The higher i am than most people who are lazy. The better the job.

5'0
90lbs
the xsmall are too big for me lol. i dressed up at my old place of employment. I looked silly lol.
perfect
5' 5 1/2"
127 pounds
Im so funny

Girls go to college to get more knowledge.
Boys go to Jupiter to get laid.

Who makes out better in the end?

perfect
5' 5 1/2"
127 pounds
Im so funny
chuby bich

Girls go to college to get more knowledge.
Boys go to Jupiter to get laid.

Who makes out better in the end?

Wait wait. If all the girls are at college getting knowledge, who are the boys getting laid by?? I mean, not everyone's gay!