Author Topic: Halloween error  (Read 585 times)

When i spawn my jvs doors, they are like a brick, not the door. Same thing keeps doing with Zonebricks.
The wierd part of this is, that when i check my console, every moment, it keeps complaining about some kind of error
in the halloween bricks and BSD_Check.

I've tried to delete my recent add-on downloads, even reinstall blockland. I tried to delete the Brick_Halloween folder, but when i run'd blockland again, the Brick_Halloween just appeared back to its place on the add-ons folder.

Any help here?

Add-Ons/Brick_Halloween/server.cs (119): Unable to find object: '-1' attempting to call function 'getClassName'
BackTrace: ->BSD_Check

(^ that was the error what i was talking about)

I don't know though what it means :/

Can anyone explain?

I've been having somewhat of the same issues.

Disable Brick_Halloween, don't delete it because it will just regenerate.

It'd be best if you downloaded RTB so you'd get updates to Add-Ons automatically. There is an update that fixes JVS doors you can manually download. Brick_Halloween is default, and as such you can't remove it. You seem to be playing on a map which isn't using a standard sun, which is causing BSD_Check to error. But you shouldn't try to delete it, it isn't harmful. That, or MissionCleanup is broken for you. Definitely something on your end.

Disable Brick_Halloween, don't delete it because it will just regenerate.

Oh, i already did that but... It Still spammed the BSD

It'd be best if you downloaded RTB so you'd get updates to Add-Ons automatically. There is an update that fixes JVS doors you can manually download. Brick_Halloween is default, and as such you can't remove it. You seem to be playing on a map which isn't using a standard sun, which is causing BSD_Check to error. But you shouldn't try to delete it, it isn't harmful. That, or MissionCleanup is broken for you. Definitely something on your end.

Oh, that is true, the only map iv'e been playing on for some weeks is adjustable plate and i changed the sunbox settings pretty much.

Badspot should have added a check to see if there even was a sun in the map, and if there wasn't, then it didn't do anything from there :/

Badspot should have added a check to see if there even was a sun in the map, and if there wasn't, then it didn't do anything from there :/
Okay, it appears he did....so what would cause the function to create errors like this?

Okay, it appears he did....so what would cause the function to create errors like this?

Oh, damn i forgot that you can't edit posts... how ever, please check that console out for any errors.