21 (20%)
Bricks
15 (14.3%)
Ticks
7 (6.7%)
Pegs
7 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: "Lego" is to "Studs" as "Blockland" is to "Studs"/"FBTSFfoMCSCoMIGS"  (Read 11329 times)

Friction based temporary snap fasteners for a modular construction system composed of manufactured interconnecting geometric solids.
Or the FBTSFFAMCSCMIGS
uh
for short

Super Mario block stairs?

I like Quads. "Your build is 3 quads off from the grid..."

I like quads too. It elevates us from Lego and sounds both fitting and cool.

pentagonal studs

that one didnt make sense

Call them
ACETYL­SERYL­TYROSYL­SERYL­ISO­LEUCYL­THREONYL­SERYL­PROLYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­VALYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­SERYL­SERYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­VALYL­CYSTEINYL­THREONYL­SERYL­SERYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMINYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ALANYL­ARGINYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­SERYL­GLUTAMINYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­LYSYL­PROLYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­GLYCYL­ASPARTYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­LYSYL­VALYL­TYROSYL­ARGINYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­ALANYL­VALYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­PROLYL­LEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­LEUCYL­LEUCYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­ASPARTYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ASPARAGINYL­ARGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ISOLEUCYL­GLUTAMYL­VALYL­GLUTAMYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­GLUTAMINYL­SERYL­PROLYL­THREONYL­THREONYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­THREONYL­LEUCYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­ARGINYL­ARGINYL­VALYL­ASPARTYL­ASPARTYL­ALANYL­THREONYL­VALYL­ALANYL­ISOLEUCYL­ARGINYL­SERYL­ALANYL­ASPARAGINYL­ISOLEUCYL­ASPARAGINYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­ARGINYL­GLYCYL­THREONYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­TYROSYL­ASPARAGINYL­GLUTAMINYL­ASPARAGINYL­THREONYL­PHENYL­ALANYL­GLUTAMYL­SERYL­METHIONYL­SERYL­GLYCYL­LEUCYL­VALYL­TRYPTOPHYL­THREONYL­SERYL­ALANYL­PROLYL­ALANYL­SERINE

It's the best word ever.

Edit: Credits: http://www.fun-with-words.com/word_longest.html

^ calling our studs tobacco lol

I like Quads. "Your build is 3 quads off from the grid..."
This.

I just say bricks
Why would I ever say "Your build goes up three studs" even if I was playing with legos?

The poll has been added.

I still want Badspot to come in here and give us an official stamp of approval though.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 03:29:42 PM by BobAndRob »

LOCK
this thread is just a big argument,just call them studs,as they have been sense Blockland version 1!!!!!

LOCK
this thread is just a big argument,just call them studs,as they have been sense Blockland version 1!!!!!

And you would know what they looked like in "version 1" how?

This isn't an argument, it's just people suggesting names, not arguing.

LOCK

Just a 9 y/o trying to drag attention and look cool, movin' on..

Studs or Quads would be the best choice. However, for such things I'd just name them bricks.

LOCK
There was no V1 tard.
We had V0002, then skipped to something like V7, then went on from there.