Lord Tony is a little baby girl and an attention whore.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is a little baby girl and an attention whore.  (Read 148141 times)

I don't think we've ever had more threads for a single person on the first page of Drama at the same time

Bronies just love me.

Bronies just love me.

I'm sorry, since when was Ike a brony?

I'm sorry, since when was Ike a brony?

3 out of 4 bronies, stop taking me so literal, jelly.

3 out of 4 bronies, stop taking me so literal, jelly.

Bahamut's a brony?

So why does everyone hate Tony so much? I've never seen him do much of anything wrong as far as I can remember

because he posts a lot and it makes all the scrubs with superiority complex issues really angry

because he posts a lot and it makes all the scrubs with superiority complex issues really angry

Beautifully stated :D

So why does everyone hate Tony so much? I've never seen him do much of anything wrong as far as I can remember

He flames bronies to no end and generally just starts a lot of flamewars.

I have no idea why this topic is so entertaining.

Tony is starting stuff again. WOOOOO!

I believe the term is "brony."

I'm not a bronie, tonys just stupid. I think that to lord tony thinks he's in charge of this forum and can do what he pleases. He's been banned for trolling once. He needs to be ip banned not

IP bans were removed when the entire forum became key-only posting, the logic being that if you wanted to come back you could just spend another $20 on the game

The problem is that some of the really devoted idiots are using people's keys who don't use the forum, i.e. Lord Tony is apparently using his brother's key

i.e. Lord Tony is apparently using his brother's key

I thought it was my 2,138 key. They are both registered to the same email.