7 (14%)
yeah
2 (4%)
sortta
4 (8%)
no
37 (74%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: Decal MW3 Hoodie  (Read 7496 times)

you too ------------------------------>
you got a long richard to suck
Worst.
Comeback.
Ever.

Also, Three are overwhelming "No" votes. $5 says the options get switched.

Worst.
Comeback.
Ever.

Also, Three are overwhelming "No" votes. $5 says the options get switched.
you watch rvb dont u?

You guys are starfishs. Give the kid a chance.

"oh yes your stuffty copy pasted decal is ok JUST BECAUSE YOU NEED A CHANCE!" no. its a bad copy paste. there is nothing to say but that

Stop right there criminal scum. Newbies are not entitled to leniency. I can't believe how many times I have to say this.

On topic:

This is awful. It IS a stuffty copypasta and you should learn to image manipulate better.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 05:54:15 AM by RallyBlock »

Hey guys, look.
They've already started spilling into the topic.
Also, next time you see the picture tags, remove the picture and just put -snip-
srry kinda new to the forums

Crappy copy-paste. :/
And you can't even change the color of the actually shirt, can you?

I'm now the 20001 person to post in this section.

You guys really need to give this kid a chance, you said he is like 9 years old, how do you think this kid is feeling? When I was 9 I was cyber-bullied and it stuck to me like glue. You don't have to rat on him because he is young. Sure, it is a stuffty copy / paste, but you expect a 9 year old to make something astonishing? Give him a break.

You guys really need to give this kid a chance, you said he is like 9 years old, how do you think this kid is feeling? When I was 9 I was cyber-bullied and it stuck to me like glue. You don't have to rat on him because he is young. Sure, it is a stuffty copy / paste, but you expect a 9 year old to make something astonishing? Give him a break.

I expect a 9 year old to lay off and play the game, I wouldn't mind that, not try to look cool by making garbage.

I expect a 9 year old to lay off and play the game, I wouldn't mind that, not try to look cool by making garbage.

Yeah, you are right.

i am not a 9-year-old
but my posting is becoming handicapped!

I, being a Modern Battlefield: Reach of War fan still, dislike this. Like what 1337-0 said, looks like a crappy copy and paste.