Default maps, flipped (five currently, feel free to contribute!)

Author Topic: Default maps, flipped (five currently, feel free to contribute!)  (Read 21658 times)

I was trying Plate 3, i raised the water up (the water is used as the texture for the ground) and made sure that people couldn't get sucked into the water, i copy and paste the interior that serves as the actual ground, and moved it far up so that if you fly towards the water, you'd just hit into the bottom the interior

However, that plan failed when i tried adjusting the interior to a certain height below the water, though it seemed mostly random, i would go through the bottom of the invisible interior instead of bumping into it, but when raised above the water, most of the time, i'd bump into it, i made sure the settings were applied and if relighting the scene did anything, but neither helped...

You should make Flipped Construct next. That'd be epic.

Slopes flipped would be interesting, but with the way it's set up I don't think it would be possible.

You should make Flipped Construct next. That'd be epic.
The thing about Construct/Destruct though... You're ALREADY upside-down!!

The thing about Construct/Destruct though... You're ALREADY upside-down!!
Indeed.
NYC Upside Down
the upside craze has begun

Does anyone know of a way to generate a heightmap from a terrain file? It could be possible to get some sort of effect by doing that.

Glitch with bedroom upside down! When you spawn you sometimes spawn in the interior so the spawning sphere will need to be moved.

What about flipped Dustlands

What about flipped Dustlands
Default maps only

And not all of them may not be able to be flipped

Glitch with bedroom upside down! When you spawn you sometimes spawn in the interior so the spawning sphere will need to be moved.
Fixed
« Last Edit: November 10, 2011, 12:50:37 AM by Masterlegodude »

The slate maps look a bit like you're above the surface of a planet very similar to Earth :D

That's why I asked for it, but the rest of the map edits don't really look that nice flipped.

Ima see if I can find out a way to make a moving Slate map of the Flipped Slate.  Satellite builds anyone?