Author Topic: Blockland on Mac - Several of Network issues  (Read 788 times)

1. It is impossible to change names in a Mac (keeps validating key forever)
2. If the key has already been authenticated and validated after opening Blockland, the server list will not load

Try removing RTB and see if it works.

Quote from: Badspot
You signed on for this bullstuff when you bought a Macintosh.

Mmm..

But still, remove RTB4 and try, if that doesn't work, re-install the game. What OS are you using? Leopard? Snow Leopard?

Onestly I dont know ho to help I have a mac to and it doesnt work for hosting either It also crashes randomly somtimes.
I wish it would work better.

1. It is impossible to change names in a Mac (keeps validating key forever)
2. If the key has already been authenticated and validated after opening Blockland, the server list will not load
I have the same problems, I used a Windows PC to change my name and I relaunch blockland when the server list doesn't load.

The server list loads fine the first time, but after that it is unable to refresh.

Still having this issue.

JPSC can you post your console.log for the purposes of me seeing exactly what add-ons you've got installed?

On my lengthy travels of getting RTB to even work at all on Mac (arguably it still doesn't in some cases) it appears as though there's some engine limit in OSX for net objects which totally forgets up once you go beyond it. A default install of RTB4 + BL will *just* work - if you happen to have any other add-on that uses net objects (even for a simple purpose, like VCE downloads it's manual using a net object) then everything blows the forget up and nothing works.

lol
The funny thing about that is that I have 15 mods with net objects going at once and I have never expirenced a problem
And I'm on mac
All those stupid packages I installed payed off after all :O

Mmm..

But still, remove RTB4 and try, if that doesn't work, re-install the game. What OS are you using? Leopard? Snow Leopard?
OR theres Lion