Author Topic: Flaming Ninja - You've got to be stuffting me.  (Read 4003 times)

I am sorry I got you mixed up, why is it so many people have to get involved with topics that don't concern them? It is kind of rude, no wait it is.
If something is released publicly, the public has a right to have opinions about it and talk about it, there is nothing rude about that.

Your name is a bit off.  I thought it was supposed to be "Ninja ON Fire", since your ingame name is "Flaming Ninja".

...or does the flaming part have to do with petty insults and the fires of hell?

He changed it.

This is what happens when someone is brought up in a religion.
It should be the child's choice, not the parents.

This is what happens when someone is brought up in a religion.
It should be the child's choice, not the parents.

and you're starting something again because you're handicapped

This is one of the few times when Skorp is right, although this isn't the best place to post that piece of information.

>Implying I'm wrong

>Implying I'm wrong

My friend was raised in a pure religious family, and he isn't a religion-prick.

IM GUN BAEN U CUS YOU SAID TINGS ABOT GOD AND STUFF

Lol Flaming is very stupid.

Also anyone generalizing a religion was molested by a priest
>Implying i'm wrong

I am sorry for bumping but, Yesterday or the day before, He said skyrim sucked so as a light hearted joke I went "Nou.", Then he began raging and trying to make me feel weaker and smaller by saying his father is rich, Or as he call's it "He has wealth", Then he drag's BLOCKLANDIAN in (His name is all cap's so don't get mad at me :I). Now apparently this kid doesn't like people on the opposite side as him, He instantly is accusing Block of apparently being on my side. At the time he wasn't doing anything and he was just trying to get us to stop. I would post my own Drama thread, But I don't have any pic's.. He also tried to get me to submit by having my friend ban me from his server. ('His' as in my friend's server.) At the time his name was After Shock, And he openly claimed he was flaming ninja. Just wanted to add.

Flaming Ninja is probably too busy working on his stuffty generic weapons (models) pack to read clan discussion and see the clan. Jesus Christ this kid is annoying.

I am sorry for bumping but, Yesterday or the day before, He said skyrim sucked so as a light hearted joke I went "Nou.", Then he began raging and trying to make me feel weaker and smaller by saying his father is rich, Or as he call's it "He has wealth", Then he drag's BLOCKLANDIAN in (His name is all cap's so don't get mad at me :I). Now apparently this kid doesn't like people on the opposite side as him, He instantly is accusing Block of apparently being on my side. At the time he wasn't doing anything and he was just trying to get us to stop. I would post my own Drama thread, But I don't have any pic's.. He also tried to get me to submit by having my friend ban me from his server. ('His' as in my friend's server.) At the time his name was After Shock, And he openly claimed he was flaming ninja. Just wanted to add.
This.

Also This Is To Help Verify http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=25343 http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=25343

Fail attempt to impersonate another user.
(Arekan)

What kind of name is 'After Shock'.